Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Re: [rti4empowerment] about spam

 

Dear moderator of this group

Sir,

I received 11 emails like the one below from other members of the group, all congratulating me. I could forward each of them to this group, but what is the point ? Citizens are all suffering from spam RTI oriented emails and I kindly request you to take firm disciplinary action against "anti-RTI" forces located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, preferably by unsubscribing them .

If required I can send email from my university email ID ( ...@unl.edu) to confirm my identity.

Yours faithfully,
Rajeshwar Rao
MSEE student, University of Nebraska, Lincoln, USA

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: sarja satyodaya <ss...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 6:50 PM
Subject: [HumJanenge] Re: [rti4empowerment]
To: cyberyouth@tightmail.com


DEAR SIR,


VERY NICE WARNING MAIL....

I FED UP WITH THESE MAIL....

I WAS FORMER DISTRICT  SECRETARY FOR HUMAN RIGHTS N RTI FORM , I WAS INTERESTED N SUBSCRIBED N NOW I M SUFFERING FROM THESE TYPE OF SPAM  MAILS, ITS IRRITATING ALSO....TOO MUCH...
THEY ARE NOT CONSIDERING MY UN SUBSCRIBING REQUEST ALSO.....

IS IT POSSIBLE TO COMPLAIN AGAINST SUCH THINGS TO GOOGLE....

MAIL ME

BYE
WITH REGARDS,


Dear Madam BABITA SINGH, Yahoo Groups modertors, someone in authority, whoever,

Please stop sending me this kind of junkmails. I am simply not interested. First some Urvashi Sharma sends me this email. Then 20 minutes later you sent this email to me "Convicts  serving jail terms despite completing their sentences" from 3 groups but with a different title. Then after 15 minutes I get 7 more copies of the both your emails with all + and - signs from RTI4EMPOWERMENT, HUMJANENGE, HAMJANENGE, AISHWA|RYAGROUP.HPAGE  and so on.

Being a electronics engineer it is simple to find out you and Urvashi Sharma are one & same person. Both emails to rti4empowerment group were sent from same IP address [[122.161.68.40]] and from the same Yahoo Web-Mail browser session ID {/0.8.107.285259} The IP address geolocates to Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, and the ISP is Airtel Broadband-North India, and I shall complain to ban all of you for spamming.

--
With regards,
SARJA SATYODAYA
+974 66947942
Doha-Qatar



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment