Friday, July 1, 2011

[rti4empowerment] uma shankar IAS tamilnadu.will he discharge his duties at time and without any b

 

This is a mail i received from uma shankar IAS.i tried to convince him that his lawyer v selvaraj is a corrupt fellow.look at the reply he gives. my god how he will discharge his duties that too without any bias and in time.
From: Umashankar IAS., <umashankarc@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: selvaraj
To: "Mohanraj Jebamani" <tnjjp77@yahoo.com>
Date: Thursday, July 29, 2010, 5:00 AM

Thank you for your concern.

I take full blessings from Jesus.
Jesus guides me on day to day basis.
Nothing in my life can happen without His approval.
So, you must believe that I will not fail in my efforts. Not because I am honest and efficient, but because Jesus says so. It is He who has taken the responsibility to head the "war" and then give the battle victory. He is the Lord of the hosts (armies).

I will take into consideration your write up. But the guidance would come only from Jesus.

Thanks again.

Regards

Umashankar

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

1 comment:

  1. It is pathetic.. Bureaucrats should keep aside their beliefs within their personal sphere of life. In public domain they should behave in a secular manner. This is far from secularism. One really wonders whether this mail was written from an IAS officer or from a Church priest. I appreciate Mr Mohanraj Jebamani, who being a christian has made an effort to highlight this. Kudos to you.. Thanks for your genuine concern on fellow citizens who believe in a different faith to reach the same and single god. God is one but the religions (ways) to reach him are many.

    ReplyDelete