Monday, July 18, 2011

[rti4empowerment] Fw: Karnataka information commission case number :KIC.12128/PTN/2010

 



--- On Mon, 7/18/11, K N Jagadesh kumar <jkgroup999@gmail.com> wrote:
From:
K .N Jagadesh kumar
BBM/MBA/MA-jr/IPR- (LL.B)
aged about :34 years
Address : #530, Kodigehalli,
Sahakaranagar post, Bangalore-92
 
Dear RTI activist/friends ,

i have born in farmers family and bought up in bangalore currrently pursuing my final year Law in Vivekananda Law college.
i have passion to take risk for the betterment of the society asking for accountability when ever i find time .
for the last 11 years i have been working in sahakaranagar area. Being so much involved in public life , i have not identified myself in any political party because corruption has completly eaten the political system.
 
Recently in the month of february 2011 the BBMP ward : 09 corporater Smt Nandini srinivas and ward 08 corporater Sri Aswathnarayan Gowda manhandled me publically with more than 50 followers for asking a work order of the civil work in front of my house. this was recorded in the CCTV and later law took its course of action. i bought this to the notice of Anil kumarji (RTI activist) and through him this incident draw the attention of the media. after this incident appeared in media both the corporaters broke the CCTV's and later blasted my office. currently both the incident are reported in kodigehalli police station and FIR are been made on both the corporaters. This incident took exactly on the same day when Lokayuktha forest officer U.P.singh was attacked by a BBMP corporater.
 
in the year 2010 DCP Ravikante Gowda took charge of DCP North east and as soon as he came i bought to his notice the growing menace of prostitution rackets especially prostution racker of children in his division through a written complaint. An, A.S.I Narayan swamy who is an assistant of Deputy Commissioner of Police- North east Division was supporting prostitution racket and drug racket in the division. According to an rough survey there are more than 600 unit of illegal prostitution racket in the north east division itself. the Drug racket was also growing in our area targeting the college students. but police were silent on all this.
seeing non action of police , i pursued the matter with higher ups , i applied under RTI act 2005 seeking service details & assets details declared by this ASI Narayan swamy from DCP North east office in the year 2010. DCP Ravi kante Gowda rejected the application and i appealed before the "Karnataka Information Commission".
 
I have been married with Smita J Gowda for the last 10 years. i have been blessed with a son who is eight year old. for my bad luck my wife met with an accident in the ring road while coming back from office on 07/04/2011. me and My mother advised my wife to resign the job seeing the intensity of the accident. on 20/04/2011 , my wife frustuated by our advice of resigning the job, left to mumbai filing an Dowry harrasement case againt my mother and me under IPC 498(A).  my mother V.Susheela Narayan swamy couldn't (Aged 54 years) digest the fact that her daughter in law has left with her grandson filing an dowry harassement case. my Mother was admitted to Nursing Home later to M.S.Ramaiaha Hospital. being in hopsital for 40 days she died on 01/06/2011 due to fact of that her son martial life has come to an disaster end. MY wife never came for my mothers cremation neither for her death ceremonies. later i went bought my son for one month death ceremony for which she has filed one more case againt me in mumbai.
i and my mother are victim of dowry harrasement case. rather than use the IPC 498(A) is been only misused by working women only to harase their husband that to 10 years of martial life.
 
At this time i recived the notice from Karnataka Information Commission that the case against ASI NARAYAN swamy of DCP North east has been admiited and posted for hearing on 07/07/2011.
The hearing came exactly after one year of my appeal to KIC,that to in my wrong time. The case number is KIC.12128/PTN/2010.
Now DCP Ravikante Gowda and ASI Naryan swamy are harrasing me based on my wife dowry harrasement complaint/case.
They are threatning with following condition:
 
1) I should file an false affidivat before KIC stating that i have received the information From DCP North east in concerned to case number:KIC.12128/PTN/2010.
 
2) I should shift permenantly from the living area to some other area and stop all my RTI activities permenantly.
 
3) I should with draw the criminal case filed against BBMP corporater :09 Smt Nandini Srinivas her husband srinivas and BBMP corporater ward 08 Aswathnarayan gowda immediatly from the CMM court  . the CCTV evidence which i have against this corporaters manhandling me, should be completly destroyed.
 
4) i should shell the expenses for the damages.
 
5) the videoclipings of DCP ravikante gowda misusuing his official vehicle for private works should be given back. i should give back all the evidense and documents collected if any in concerned to DCP Ravi kante gowda and ASI Narayan swamy.
 
in case if i dont bend and if i do not accept the conditions of DCP Ravi kante Gowda and ASI Narayan swamy, they have warned my brother that they will continue police harasement by diverting the investigation of dowry harassement case and put me has "Rowdey sheeter" and see to it i end a disaster life

because of my Activities of transperancy and fight against corruption:
i lost my peace
i lost mY Mother.
I lost my good relation with my wife.
still i feel proud that i have done some thing good.
 
Kodigehali police station  official knows how i work for the betterment of society. they say they are helpless due to pressure from DCP Ravikante gowda
 
RTI activist /friends , this is my side of facts, please give me some suggestion if possible on "how to handle this issue of DCP Ravi kanthe gowda & ASI Narayan swamy.
 
i will not bend but i want way out of this.
after 64 years of indian independence BRitish are replced by our own people.
sorry for disturbing you all , if u feel the issue is personnel then u can just ignore and i apologize for the same.
 
thank u.
 

 
Name: K N Jagadesh Kumar
Mb:09845500932.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment