Wednesday, July 6, 2011

[rti4empowerment] loot in the name of rajguru,the freedom fighter.

 

I Anuj Thapar (Grandson from Shaheed Sukhdev Family) was in Pune on 29th and 30th June 2011. At Pune i met Veer Sawarkar, Nathuram Godse and Rajguru Families. It was a nice experience for me but I was shocked while talking to Rajgurus Grandson who told me that Shaheed Rajguru Family has donated the Rajguru House and Land to Government of India for making it a Monument of Shaheed Rajguru Memories to the nation. Even after a long time still that Plot has gone through many Frauds by Congress where money has been allowed for development of Monument but Crores of Money has gone into the pockets of Politicians and still no monument construction has started.

I think this is responsibility of all Bharatiya to come forward and do a morcha on the Birth place of Rajguru. This will attract attention of Media and Government of India will be forced to create a monument of Shaheed Rajguru to save their goodwill in nation.

You can contact Rajguru Family member Sh. Satyasheel Rajguru on 9822012003 for details regarding this or call me on my Mobile Numbers 7206375580 and 9268680760 ( I will be available at one of these numbers)

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment