Tuesday, May 24, 2011

[rti4empowerment] Re: sonia penal code

 


Yes, one in good sense allowed space to put a needle! alas! every one tries to thrust in a crow bar! This is precisely what is happenig in India !

A thief once stole a cow and led it away with its rope. Complaint  was lodged and it was heard  by the magistrate who asked the thief before sentencing whether he stole the cow? 

He replied with great respect " Huzoor, yes it is true that I picked up a rope I found lying on my way and walked ahead  but never knew that there was a cow tied to the other end of it!
I am sorry for what has happened, now it is up to you, Lord, how I should be punished!!!"

It is time that the word shamelessness is removed from dictionary as far as politicians are concerned! 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment