Wednesday, May 4, 2011

[rti4empowerment] Phas Gaye Obama

 

The Indi Patriot:

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Phas gaye Osama

 

Folks, this week Obama came on television and announced that Osama Bin Laden (OBL for short) is now finally dead.

Now we must keep in mind that we have heard that same statement UNOFFICALLY a couple of times before. Add that with a complete no show of the dead body supposedly buried at sea and we can all see why I'm scratching my head.

compoundOh there is a lot of rigmarole about the house he lived in, his neighbours, etc but where's the body ?

The US party line is that they did not want to hurt sentiments by showing mutilated body of OBL which may have triggered public outcry, however there is no bigger insult to the Islamic mind than a body which is disposed off in the sea instead of buried. So that argument for me at least is a no go.

What strikes me the funniest in this whole three ringed circus is the headless chicken way Pakistan is running around making all kinds of silly noises. First of all when they were caught off guard by America's surgical strike, they screamed from the roof tops that they were informed in advance and were a part of the raid.

The US then declared that the Pakistani Govt was not informed in advance since there was every chance that they would have informed OBL. The obvious unveiled inference is that US is almost 100% sure that Pakistan Govt was in cahoots with OBL. The US Deputy national security adviser for Counter terrorism John Brennan went so far as to say "I think its inconceivable that Bin Laden did not have a support system in the country  that allowed him to remain there for an extended period of time"

In retaliation the Pak Govt. said today via their foreign office that "that the United States had made "an unauthorized unilateral action" that would be not be tolerated in the future."

Make up your mind chaps were you or were you not a part of the raid ?

It seriously seems like Pakistan is one of the most confused countries in the world. There are at least 100+ interviews I have seen where everyone from Jilani to Musharraf to ISI heads have declared categorically that OBL was not in Pakistan. It has been proved otherwise.

Interviews from similar set of people saying terror training camps don't exist on Pakistani soil…..Interviews from similar people saying Dawood is not in Pakistan…..Interviews saying Kasab is not of Pakistani origin……similar statements on Pakistani officials not being a part of the terror campaign on India…ad infinitum

Folks, America has the right idea…you hit me once and I don't just hit back, I hit so hard that I smash your face.

Every child knows that in school if youre being picked upon everyday by someone, all you need to to do is strike back once with courage, hit so hard hat no one else has the guts to ever hit you again.

I have said before I don't advocate outright war with Pakistan but American style surgical strikes or Israeli style take out squads are the need of the day.

Where are all the stalwarts who attack the defenceless pani puri wallahs or burn auto rickshaws or chase pink chaddis when real acts of heroism is required.

Politicians, wake up India needs action and needs it now…….

=========================================================

On a lighter note….

Shakespeare was wrong when he said ..whats in a name…its EVERYTHING.

Ask anyone in the film industry which is full of Kapoors, Kumars, etc. a large229008_333432144980_36991259980_1188561_6738374_nmajority of whom were born with different surnames.

Unfortunately, i have a sneaking suspicion that the Obama election was a comedy of errors too….Who knows if he even stood a chance if his name was not so close to one of the worlds leading villains at that time.

Badnaam hua to kya hua, naam to hua.

imageThis was brought to my attention when not only a few Indian news channels but even Fox news got Obama and Osama mixed up.

Fox News ended up reporting President Obama is dead…..(click picture to see clip)

============================================================

Joke of the day :

Point proved: No one is safe in Pakistan...not even "Osama Bin Laden"....Everyone is safe in India.... Even Ajmal Kasab !


For more articles like this one , please visit http://theindipatriot.blogspot.com


let me introduce myself:

I am an person of Indian origin residing in Mumbai who feels that the time has come to speak up or be silent forever. We all see movies like Rang De Basanti or Lage Raho Munnabhai and after walking out of theatre for the next couple of days the effect hangs like a halo around us. A few days later we go back to our old ways. This is my way of keeping the spirit of India alive. 

 

As they say" 100 mein se 99% beimaan phir be India hai Mahaan"


 

My Mission Statement is:

A lot of people have written in asking why do I write these articles?

My answer is simple.

We meet loads of people everyday. When we stand around talking a lot of issues are discussed, what I hope and see happening is that the next time one of the readers starts a conversation on a topic I have written about, at least they will talk about it from a new viewpoint from the rest.

Which is why I talk about all aspects on life in India be it the Ram Setu Bridge or the Elections or maybe even the latest soap on TV.

 

I am sending you this mail since you have at some time or the other sent me a joke, an interesting article or some other little snippet or or some friend who has liked my articles has reffered you to me or at the very least you have been a CC on such an article forwarded to me so I feel this may be of interest to you.

 

I have started a blog under the name indipatriot and am sending you this article and the link to the blog http://theindipatriot.blogspot.com where you can read this and other articles. I would also request you to send me articles and other things you would like me to publish on this blog from jokes to spiritual articles all comments are welcome. The email address for sending articles to is theindipatriot@yahoo.co.in  If you feel that this blog is not to your taste and do not wish to receive updates about the same, please send an email to the same address and we shall remove you from the mailing list.


Disclaimer This article is my personal opinion and is not meant to offend or hurt any person or any body of people. The matter is drawn from public domain and no copyright is knowingly transgressed. If any topic is found to be objectionable by you for any reason whatsoever, please do leave a comment and I will be glad to include a clarification in my followups.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment