Tuesday, February 15, 2011

[rti4empowerment] Re: Emailing: Nine Pictures of the Extreme Income-Wealth Gap

 

Dear Mr Krishna,
Which Vinita Deshmukh is this?I happen to know of one.Also,the said post is by me.NOT through anyone else.
This is my email and anyone making false allegations should be careful because none of the things said here pertaining to me are true.
If there IS a problem with any of the posts(such as leading to spam),I would like the moderator to let me know.Kindly let me know exactly WHICH site is creating a problem and I will not send emails from such a site.
Regards
Urvi
 
P.S I attach "Dr. Vinita's" email below:
 
"dear Amitabh Thakurji IPS

I am appealing to you as a co-member of this group to
please take action against this groups owner and yahoo
like you did for Facebook.com

A. The internet forum is permitting a hacked account of
Urvi Suklul Singh to email links which are to virus and
fraud sites. This will cause great loss and harm to innocent
citizens of India

B. Urvi Singh account is controlled by a Ukranian botnet
to spam thousands of links by email. for each link sent
and clicked, Urvi Singh is paid upto US$ 15 per
click. This may also be a work at home scam.

This I have found after getting these emails analysed by
Kaspersky website. email ID of Urvi Singh is also listed
at spamhaus website.

Dr Vinita

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment