Tuesday, December 28, 2010

[rti4empowerment] Re: need your kind attention please

 

dear friends,want to inform you that no reply of said RTI has been given by CPIO,so i hv filed 1st appeal in same. regds

On Sat, 04 Dec 2010 20:36 IST deependra chauhan wrote:

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>In continuation with my earlier mail friends I want to inform you that, I have got very much involved in RTI activities on the factual data available with me, in which my main RTI application are to BSNL, ministry of education, AICTE, Indian ARMY, Municipal corporation, Registrar of societies ,chit & funds, Hardwar  and in my own company a Navratna PSE as I said earlier again I want to make witness to all of you that company may take action directly or indirectly as recently I have filed in which duplicity is very clear, the relevant documents are attached here with along with RTI application. I will be very grateful if you will go through it, and give me some advice or exchange words.
>

>Encl-
>1.       RTI Application
>2.       Golden coin circular(see the effective date)
>3.       Wage revision circular(please read the point no.4.1)
>--- On Tue, 9/28/10, deependra chauhan <deep2142000@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>
>From: deependra chauhan <deep2142000@yahoo.com>
>Subject: need your kind attention please
>To: swap_12@yahoo.com, rti4empowerment@yahoogroups.com, nutanthakurlko@yahoo.in, Janshakti@yahoogroups.com, aishwaryaj2010@gmail.com
>Date: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 3:47 PM
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Dear friends,
>                    Myself deependra working with a navratna public sector company in the supervisory cadre, recently I have successfully completed the online certificate course of RTI organized by corporate for good governance, Hyderabad and Ministry of personnel and training. I want to here by share some facts, as other youngster in my company through out all its unit in India is suffering from social economic problem raised due to some unexpected move by management due to its dominating and monopolistic nature of management and there is lot of discrepancies and violation of government  guidelines also in past.

>In this regard I along with my some friends remained active and in frontline in fight for our rights and have written a no.'s of RTI applications also. This total episode is going on for last one year and inspired me to do online certificate course to understand the RTI act  completely  in order to correspond with management in a very effective manner, as now I have successfully completed the course successfully, also along with RTI application I also want to promote this act in order to meet the objectives defined with in context of this act., In the same regard today on 28/09/2010 I wrote a mail to my colleagues along with some presentation given by CIC commissioners on our company intranet mail service as other public mail service providers are banned in our server.(MAIL  COPY ENCLOSED in the last).as in my knowledge all most all employees specially  in my cadre are scared due to its dominating and monopolistic nature. But I did it and in order
> to promote RTI with in my company, I wrote a mail using intranet services of our company.
>Although I have make started it, but I have still some doubts in my mind, which I want to share with all of you, considering the management attitude, as it will reveal many important information definitely, I may be harmed by directly or indirectly way like charge sheet, demotion ,transfers etc etc etc……………… due to its dominating and monopolistic nature , as I have dared to promote such kind of acts with in the company, it is my feeling that I should share all such kind of doubt with all of you before any mishappening or any action directly or indirectly is taken on me,so that it can come in knowledge of public later on and  also I am sharing this with all you as coming circumstances may make me weak, therefore it is my hum,ble request with you to do support me to do fight  for our right as well as for nation by actively taking part in RTI activities.


>Regards
>deependra

>MAIL WRITTEN BY ME company actual name is replaced by abc
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Subject:  
>
>
>RTI week(2ND WEEK OF OCTOBER)
>
>
>
>From:  
>
>
>dpen@abc..co.in
>
>
>
>Date:  
>
>Tue, September 28, 2010 2:07 pm
>
>
>To:  
>
>"undisclosed-recipient:; <@abc.co.in"@abc.co.in>
>
>
>Cc:  
>

>
>
>Priority:  
>
>Normal
>
>
>Options:  
>
>View Full Header | View Printable Version  | Download this as a file
>
>
>


>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

>
>Dear Friends,
>
>               In the coming month it is RTI week(2ND WEEK OF OCTOBER),and
>
>today is death anniversary of Sahid Bhagat singh who gave
>his life while  fighting against british and it is really
>strange no function ,no comments have been made so far by
>any news channel why ...........................


>so.......................because so much curruption in the country has
>focussed them only to high light only these idhar pani bhara hei,udhar
>sukha hei,no doubt media is helping the citizens of India to make us aware
>,but there is alot that public need to know as per section 19(1) of
>india,s constitution that is Right of freedom and speech

>and today is more worst condition in our country than british rule,so here
>is oppotunity for all of us to come forward and make ourself informed
>citizen of biggest democratic country and we should not make wastage of
>sacrification gr8 legends of INDIA like sahid BHAGAT SINGH,

> ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so make use OF RTI 2005 act no.22 of
>2005 which is totally based on section 19(1) of INDIA ,S constitution and
>there is no need to afraid with any public authority while asking RTI as
>Whistle blower protection act has already passed in the
>cabinet.........so let us maintain tranparency with public authorities to
>make a safe and clean INDIA .

>Remember we can ask information under RTI with any agency to whom govt is
>directly or Indirectly funding like NGO,s,Public sector companies, even as
>per very new decison of central information commision u can ask
>information with private power companies whose projects are under
>construction,

>a simple thing you all have to do is go through some relevant facts which
>are available easily on line and some presentation are enclosed here
>by....................let us go ahead,

>THERE IS ONLINE CERTIFICATE COURSE ON RTI-2005 conducted by corporqate of
>good governance, Hyderabad & ministry of perssonel and training,link to
>this course is rtiocc.gov.in or just put rtiocc in google,i myself have
>taken occ certificate from ministry of perssonel and training.


>THERE IS NO SECAND THOUGHT THAT RTI ACT 2005 IS A 5TH PILLAR BY HELP OF
>WHICH WE CAN THROW OUT THESE NEW BRITISH AND AND CAN MAKE THE INDIA A DUST
>FREE COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.

>PLEASE SEND THE MAIL TO ALL YOUR NEAR AND DEAR TO MAKE AWARENESS.

>--
>Regds
>Deependra chauahan
>Assistant Engineer-II

>
>
>
>
>
>
>

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Attachments:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

>
>
>
>rti-actinhindi.pdf 
>
>
>1.6 M  
>
>
>[ application/pdf ] 
>
>

>
>
> Download
>
>
>AR-Pankaj.pdf 
>
>129 k  
>
>[ application/pdf ] 
>

>
> Download
>
>
>RTIAct2005-PRaj.pdf 
>
>851 k  
>
>[ application/pdf ] 
>

>
> Download
>
>
>rti-act.pdf 
>
>532 k  
>
>[ application/pdf ] 
>

>
> Download
>
>
>List of Central Public Authorities.docx 
>
>276 k  
>
>[ application/x-zip-compressed ] 
>

>
> Download
>
>
>
>

>.
>
>
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment