Tuesday, December 21, 2010

[rti4empowerment] Are you flooded with too many emails about RTI ?

 

Friends,

Many persons have complained about too many RTI related emails and sought my help; therefore this clarification. Please click on "Members" and search your name/ email address. Go to "Email Delivery" and choose any of the following options:

Individual email
Daily Digest
Special Notices
No emails.

One also has an option of unsubscribing from the yahoo or google groups. I faced the problem of too many unsolicited emails, when several RTI related google groups were formed, where my email address was included without consent. I decided to unsubscribe from these google groups, as I could not cope with such large number of emails.

I have a request to persons who are very active in posting messages. Please try to restrict to not more than one message per person per day. This is only a request and I expect voluntary compliance, with regards to sentiments of other persons who want limited number of email messages.

Dhirendra Krishna

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment