Friday, April 8, 2011

[rti4empowerment] About getting Rid of my caste and "Thakur" surname

 

Friends,

Today I made a formal Affidavit before the Oath Commissioner in Meerut whereby I have declared that considering the overall adverse and undesirable effects of Caste system in India,
from today onwards, I shall be having no caste of mine. Thus, in all administrative, official and social documents, records and acceptances, wherever caste is needed,in my case  it shall be deemed to be "No Caste" or "Caste-less". I have also removed the "Thakur" surname attached to my name "Amitabh" so that henceforth I shall be called only "Amitabh" instead of "Amitabh Thakur" in all  administrative, official and social documents, records and acceptances. At the same time, I shall also be working in my own little way towards the cause of a Caste-less society.
How would my friends react to it?

Amitabh
Meerut
#94155-34526

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment