Tuesday, April 26, 2011

[rti4empowerment] Four Poems on Lokpal (in Hindi)

 

Friends,

I present four of my poems (in Hindi) on Lokpal Bill and associated issues, which present my point of view in this regards--

http://peoplesforumindia.com/Amitabh%20Lokpal%20Poems.htm

I am sure many of us won't agree to these perspectives and point of view, yet I thought that these perspectives might put in the other side of the matter, albeit in a tilted manner (as some of u might term it).

It would be great to know of ur comments and views on these 4 Hindi poems at amitabhth@yahoo.com or amitabhthakurlko@gmail.com or here.

Would like to be excused for having posted matter in Hindi because I find myself not as proficient to pen poems in English.

If someone (or more of u could translate these poems in English, that would be really nice of them).

http://peoplesforumindia.com/Amitabh%20Lokpal%20Poems.htm

Amitabh
Meerut,
94155-34526

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment