Tuesday, October 25, 2011

[rti4empowerment] RTI wdout disclosing name identity location

Now file RTI free of cost ur name identity and location will never be disclosed plz visit website getup4change.org to fight against corruption and spread dis msg of RTI in national intrest jai hind vande matram and click on like to get connected on facebook


Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android



From: bimal khemani <bimal.khemani@yahoo.co.in>;
To: <rti4ngo@yahoogroups.com>; <rtitrainers@googlegroups.com>; humjanenge <HumJanenge@yahoogroups.co.in>; Its My Right - Group <its-my-right@googlegroups.com>; rti4emp yahoo <rti4empowerment@yahoogroups.com>; rtiunion@googlegroups.com <rtiunion@googlegroups.com>; voi <voiceofindiagroup@yahoogroups.co.in>; yahoo groups karmayog <karmayog@yahoogroups.com>; Prashant Uikey <prashant.vikey@gmail.com>;
Subject: Re: [rti4empowerment] HAPPY DIWALI.
Sent: Wed, Oct 26, 2011 12:30:29 AM

Bimal Khemani
RTI activist
ALIGARH-202001
INDIA
Mob:935-972-4625


I cannot wish with flowers,
For they belong to God;
I cannot wish with sweet foods,
For they are man-made all!

I cannot wish with rare gifts,
For they may not be apt;
I cannot wish with greetings,
For they are soon forgot!

I cannot wish with crackers,
For they make noise and smoke;
I cannot wish with clothes new,
For they can lose their charm!

But I can wish with words of love,
Those come straight from my heart;
Today, ( Oct 26 )good won or evil;
Let's share this truth by art!

Let light prevail or darkness,
And illumine this world;
Let love of human
life spread,
And glorify the Lord!
Happy Diwali,2011
--- On Tue, 25/10/11, Prashant Uikey <prashant.vikey@gmail.com> wrote:


From: Prashant Uikey <prashant.vikey@gmail.com>
Subject: [rti4empowerment] HAPPY DIWALI.
To: rti4ngo@yahoogroups.com, rtitrainers@googlegroups.com, "humjanenge" <HumJanenge@yahoogroups.co.in>, "Its My Right - Group" <its-my-right@googlegroups.com>, "rti4emp yahoo" <rti4empowerment@yahoogroups.com>, "rtiunion@googlegroups.com" <rtiunion@googlegroups.com>, "voi" <voiceofindiagroup@yahoogroups.co.in>, "yahoo groups karmayog" <karmayog@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, 25 October, 2011, 7:31 PM

 
Dear Friends




--
  Thanks & Regards
  Prashant Uikey
  Founder - "IT'S MY RIGHT" Forum: CLICK TO JOIN
  Striving For Protection & Successful Implementation Of Citizen's Rights



No comments:

Post a Comment