Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Re: [rti4empowerment] HAPPY DIWALI.

Bimal Khemani
RTI activist
ALIGARH-202001
INDIA
Mob:935-972-4625


I cannot wish with flowers,
For they belong to God;
I cannot wish with sweet foods,
For they are man-made all!

I cannot wish with rare gifts,
For they may not be apt;
I cannot wish with greetings,
For they are soon forgot!

I cannot wish with crackers,
For they make noise and smoke;
I cannot wish with clothes new,
For they can lose their charm!

But I can wish with words of love,
Those come straight from my heart;
Today, ( Oct 26 )good won or evil;
Let's share this truth by art!

Let light prevail or darkness,
And illumine this world;
Let love of human
life spread,
And glorify the Lord!
Happy Diwali,2011
--- On Tue, 25/10/11, Prashant Uikey <prashant.vikey@gmail.com> wrote:


From: Prashant Uikey <prashant.vikey@gmail.com>
Subject: [rti4empowerment] HAPPY DIWALI.
To: rti4ngo@yahoogroups.com, rtitrainers@googlegroups.com, "humjanenge" <HumJanenge@yahoogroups.co.in>, "Its My Right - Group" <its-my-right@googlegroups.com>, "rti4emp yahoo" <rti4empowerment@yahoogroups.com>, "rtiunion@googlegroups.com" <rtiunion@googlegroups.com>, "voi" <voiceofindiagroup@yahoogroups.co.in>, "yahoo groups karmayog" <karmayog@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, 25 October, 2011, 7:31 PM

 
Dear Friends




--
  Thanks & Regards
  Prashant Uikey
  Founder - "IT'S MY RIGHT" Forum: CLICK TO JOIN
  Striving For Protection & Successful Implementation Of Citizen's Rights



No comments:

Post a Comment