Saturday, October 1, 2011

[rti4empowerment] chennai mayor election

 

i am contesting to the Chennai mayor election.we are fighting elections to uphold the lofty principles of late K.kamaraj. This is our 14 th attempt since 1977 when my father won an election on his own without any alliance.i have completed 14 years since taking voluntary retirement in 1997 at the age of 45..
I am the son of a freedom fighter ,popularly known as Thiyagi Nellai Jebamani and a close associate of Sri K.Kamaraj. My father was an eloquent speaker and he has addressed public meetings as a congress man and then as a janata party man.He was jailed during emergency as he refused to join indira congress.He won from Saththan kulam assembly constituency beating press baron Si PAA .Adithanaar owner of very popular tamil daily Dina Thanthi in 1977.. He refused to have alliance with MGR in 1980 assembly elections as he took kamaraj's diktat regarding the dmk and admk..in his heart as God's words. In 1989 at the age of 70 my father undertook an padha yatra across the state for about 82 days to press for total prohibition in tamilnadu.
My father expressed his worry and suspicion about the choice of indira as PM after sastri and bakthavatchalam as CM of tamilnadu.But kamaraj was adamant and went on to elect indira as the PM and bakthavatachalam as CM of tamilnadu.Both the above kamaraj decisions have proved very very costly for the country.When my refused the offer of MGR of alliance Kamaraj followers scolded my father and at the end i told my father ,then i was ONLY 28 years of age, "YOU WILL BE BECOME ALONE APPA".IN 2000 MY FATHER DIED AND HE WANTED ME to CREMATE HIM IMMEDIATELY AND ASKED ME NOT TO WAIT FOR ANYBODY ,that was his mind set.As he refused to compromise on his principles his followers slowly deserted him.when he died he was alone .I could not digest the fate of a great soul and i launched my party named after him,"Jebamani janata".

I did my BA in madras presidency college between 1971 and 1974.I was selected to the tamilnadu police as a direct sub inspector of police in the year 1976 through tamilnadu public service commission.The joke is my father was in jail under MISA and i was selected to the police dept.I was a honest police officer and in 1978 i eradicated arrack from my limits of Shanarpatty police station,near dinigul.some how the uniform never excited me as i felt the dept is corrupt and heartless.i went on to work in Anti corruption bureau of CBI between 1985 and 1988.I realized that the cbi is meant to torture small prays and if anything big comes cbi will bungle.I joined Rajiv case investigation in july10 1991 and to my deadly shock i realized that such heinous criminals can also go Scot free.At this point my integrity bent a bit as i was posted to mamabalam police station.The dmk In 1990 transferred me from mylapore crime station to rameswaram crime because i detained kalanidhi maaran for a few hours in the wee hours of feb 19 1990. again i was transferred to ramanatha puram by the ADMK government. i took Voluntary retirement in 1997 and since then fighting both the dravidian parties and cong i and bjp.in 2002 i launched my political party .in 2002 i was arrested and jailed for protesting against water theft from River tamirabarani and because of my relentless efforts a check dam was constructed across the river in my village.in 2008 i undertook a padhayatra from tuticurin to chennai in protest against the looting of river sand.Many protests and public interest litigation's but by and large me efforts were ignored by the media.. To day the 30 th september marks the end of my retirement s 14th year.now i have come out in the open thanks to the three rajiv case convicts and i hope to defeat the corrupt dravidian partie and the fake nationalist parties th BJP and the congi. All along my only and deadly constraint was funds.if god wills i think i can do justice to my great father.Jai hind.j.mohanraj 94440 18543 044 24995579 support me

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment