Thursday, August 11, 2011

[rti4empowerment] Story of Mr X and State of administration- Part II

 

Friends,


This part states the next state of mind of Mr X and how system is being played by vested interests.

Amitabh

President, IRDS

# 94155-34526

amitabhth@yahoo.com, amitabhthakurlko@gmail.com



Thoughts of Mr X- Thursday (10 AM to 2 PM)

 

My wife gets a phone from one A, who is an assistant to the State Counsel. A tells my wife to send someone to collect some documents which the State Counsel wanted to deliver to me. My wife gets perturbed and tells me about this phone. I also get alarmed. We are both apprehensive that this must have something to do with the case related with my Disciplinary Enquiry, which was over only two days ago.

 

Since we had come back to my place of posting, I immediately send my man to A. But all through I remain disturbed. I had a hunch that my cases don't get over so easily and there is a long way before things will finally reach a logical conclusion. My man receives the papers and meets one of my lawyer friends in High Court. I am told by my friend that the document is an Application from the opposite parties where the State Counsel has said that a Reply from opponents had somehow got misplaced by the State Counsel and it had come to his notice only now (after the final hearing- interesting!). Thus the State Counsel made a request to the Service Court to rehear the case.

 

I am feeling really let down. I know that this is a ploy- to prolong things once again. I also know that this will let the matter continue for many more months, this being a judicial process, having its own set of rules and proceedings. I also know that I shall remain at the given post for many more months and my promotion will remain a distant dream.

 

Yes, it is frustrating. I am feeling helpless and am angry with things around.

 

This mental state continues for some time before I hit upon my next course of action.



 

 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment