Thursday, August 11, 2011

[rti4empowerment] Story of Mr X and State of administration- Part III

 

Friends,


I present the third phase of mental state of Mr X which also shows how people like Mr X never believe in giving up in their fight against the system and its powerful people who try to misuse their positions


Amitabh

President, IRDS

# 94155-34526

amitabhth@yahoo.com, amitabhthakurlko@gmail.com



their Thoughts of Mr X- Thursday (2 PM onwards)

I make up my mind that just thinking about the adversities and feeling bad about the entire thing will not help me. It does not matter to others whether you like their actions or not. It also does not matter to these completely unscrupulous elements whether they have done something dirty and nefarious. Hence, my only course shall be to fight it out through the ways that are known to me.

I immediately contact my man. I ask him to fax the Application that was given by the State Counsel.

 

By 3.30 PM, I get the State counsel's application after some efforts. Though the fax message is not very clear, yet I am able to understand the contents. I sit down on my Laptop and start preparing a reply to this Application.

 

Among other things, I primarily focus on the legality of presenting this Application. I say that the High Court has made it clear that the opponents shall file their response, if any, within M days. This period of M days was over much earlier. It was now more than six months since that order was given. Hence, the respondents had no right to present any documents, Affidavits, applications etc. The Service Court had also given the opponents ample opportunities to present any reply in a dozen hearings that had taken place after the High court order. Thus, the Service Court shall reject the application of the opponents out rightly.

 

I get my Affidavit verified and send it to my man by 6 PM. Now, of course I am feeling much better. I know that the battle is not over. I also don't know what will be the result of my efforts. I am not sure of the end result. But one thing I know is that I have done whatever best I could have done. It is this feeling which itself is sufficient to make me feel quite happy and contended.

 

Now, I am waiting eagerly for the next hearing- with a much better spirit.

 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment