Thursday, January 27, 2011

[rti4empowerment] BLOCAGE OF FACE BOOK - "I HATE GANDHI"

 

Nutan Thakur ji,
 
Blockage of face book named "I hate Gandhi' is an achievement and it was a conspiracy to defame a great son of India. 
 
I convey my facilitation for this to you and Mr. Amitabh  for your efforts and for saving the pride of India from being humilating from the persons who are not near to Gandhi ji in greatness. 
 
Criticizing each and every body is very easy but to become great like him will requires many births.  Gandhi ji is considered top ranking leaders among the very few leaders like Martin Luther King and Leo Tolstoy and others. In fact, he was a great soil on the earth.
 
I ask for the contributors to I have Gandhi about their own contribution to Society.
 
 
Thakur ji.
 
 
 
 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment