Wednesday, June 22, 2011

[rti4empowerment] Shall Junior Employee say sorry to Senior Vice President of Airtel & tolerate the Mental harassment & Torture to me & Sexual abuse by Senior Vioce President & his gang???

 




Please send this email to sbm@airtel.in demanding a fair enquiry & strict action & removal of Sh Anuj Khungar & his goonda group in my case,and Help in protection of Human rights. Iam also afraid & threat that I would loose my job if I open my mouth in public, but I have decided not to tolerate any harassment anymore.
 
Dear All,
 
Need your support as I have undergone very bad state of health, Mental harassment, Mental Torture, Sexual abuse & Terrorised by Senior Vice President Anuj Khungar of Airtel & His goonda team, iam always a whistle blower against malpractices & corruption from 10 years & a Strict follower of Anna Hazzarre & We Indians shall not tolerate this anymore in India as this has come in blood of some some people who dp some malpractces & tries to silence the Voice, Our own Indians are sucking Blood of clean.
 
Please read the below email sent to CMD's office/Ombuds office Airtel (which were made for Employee who acts as a whistle blower) and see that how Senior Vice Presidents who are goonda maliciously threat Individual employee & Play dirty tricks & false games, even touches private parts of the employee, But after complaining to CMD Sh Sunil Bharti Mittal of Bharti Airtel Limited doesn't take a strict action against Senior Vice President neither CEO Sanjay Kapoor responds, HR VP sh Alok Nigam saves his friend Anuj Khungar who play dirty things in office.
 
Iam requesting you to send an email to Sunil Bharti Mittal at sbm@airtel.in & Sanjay.kapoor@airtel.in CEO of Airtel to conduct a fair & judicious enquiry against all Anuj Khungar and his Gang including Alok Nigam, as I have failed to get justice & Iam suffering & getting mentally tortured and harassed as I am a whistle blower & have not tolerated the malpractices going in Airtel Kolkata office by Anuj Khungar gang.
 
I need your support as everything is happening and violating all Code of Conduct & There is No freedom of Speech & I have been continiously terrorized & mentally harassed again and again and being threaten for my life, my Career etc.. etc.. & my voice have been tried to silenced by all guys of aritel kolkata.
 
As a Citizen we have a right to protest against these malpractises & Do possible to stop it.
 
Regards
Ravi
 
 
From: Ravi Kumar Dwivedi/India/Airtel
To: Ombudsperson/Corporate/BHARTI@BHARTI, sbm@airtel.in
Date: 03/07/2011 06:32 PM
Subject: Details of instances


 
    Dear Sunil/Astha,
    Its high time & been taking so much time in sending this as I am very busy with so much deployment work, but now Iam spending time as my career is at stake, my  Senior Vice president Sh Anuj Khungar  a senior employee of Bharti Airtel Limited who is a resident of Gurgaon/DLF & presently posted at Airtel/Kolkata has portrayed a false picture of myself everywhere as I was mentally harassed, tortured & made silenced. Iam really sorry for writing this email as Iam having a deep pain in my heart & undergoing through a very big humilation, sufferings & mental harassment, & I have been continuously deprived of my right & animality been done to me at many times by Sh Anuj Khungar a senior employee of Bharti Airtel Limited, I have been mentally harassed so much that I was unable to sleep inspite of good work & team support.
    1. The Political Gang is having a very active & strong presence headed by Sh Anuj Khungar in East-Hub of Airtel based at Salt lake,sector-5,Kolkata, simultaneously Anuj Sir has been portarying everyone that he is involved in all work & been actively participating everywhere, doesn't harm anyone & have a very clear image. The member of this political group is Sanjay dash, Rikhi Ram Regmi & Atul Shrivastava, Shailender Badonia of WBO circle, who has been concealing very smartly the entire false & frivolous activity of Sh Anuj Khungar on promising of promotions & biasing & also been very tightly shielded by Alok Nigam (VP HR) on Anuj's advise so that sanjay, shailender & atul shrivastava would be retained in job & would get some promotions etc & hike on salary if they would be in his side & will not stand against anuj & will harass Ravi , thus I would suffer & will be forced to leave the job.
    2. The modus operandi of (1) above leaded by Sh Anuj Khungar is very smart & of a very high intelligence that no body can trace him inspite of his all dirty games & unprofessional tricks, In February month ,employees were falsely verbally communicated by Anuj Khungar the Sr.Vice President that Ravi has already resigned. It was done very smartly that no body could even point finger towards Anuj Khungar, I was intentionally being sidelined by Anuj Khungar as I have blown a whistle of his moral courage & no moral courage acts, as my manager communicated orally to Sanjay Dash/Employee of Kolkata Airtel & Atul/Emlployee of Airtel to avoid me so that they would be offered position/promotion . I have come to know about all this later from Sanjay who has been instructed not to put me in loop anytime for any deployment activity on my business & create confusion, which was even communicated to Rikhi Ram Regime HR Manager of Airtel who is Junior to me. Even some sms was send by Anuj  to CTO's that for deployment related activity Sanjay & Nikhil other employees who are not of my vertical should be copied & I shall be kept out of loop as I have disclosed Anuj Khungar's malpractices.
    3. Shailender/(Employee & a friend of Anuj Khungar) & Sanjay has told me that Anuj Sir has asked them to avoid me & not to keep me in loop for any thing related to my business, thus my deployment related work will get affected, hampered & may be there will be possible delay or slippage on work side. If I am kept out of loop in all deployment activity, I will not be able to update to Anuj Sir and hence Anuj Sir can very easily can blaim me that the circle deployment team is not updating me, which will clearly prove that Iam not capable of managing the team, thus I will be proved wrong as I do not have any update, This type of tricks & dirty politics has been planned & implemented on daily basis against me at all times.
    4. Sanjay & Nikhil has been instructed to take control of deployment work from long time & Nikhil has been instructed by Anuj Sir to keep Sanjay only informed, Also Shailender been instructed not to share any data or update or any Deployment related activity to Ravi, Which Shailender has told verbally on mobile 21-2-2011, & also told me that unless Anuj Sir will instruct him again to send me the data he will not send me. Specifically he has taken the name of Anuj Sir & Senthil/(CTO of Airtel West Bengal) who has asked shailender to not update or send any data to me.
    5. I was told by my Manager that I should not work with circle & should not interfere in any work or open my mouth about his wrong doings & misdeeds against me and been threaten that If I try to request him again to work again with team member's of circles, I would be transferred to Circle permanently or will have adverse affect on job/career, or I may be fired off my job, one of the instance was on 20 Jan2011 when I told anuj sir that NSN regional manager is going to patna to push the things further & subsequently, I would like to go even to circle to push the work further, but I was denied by my Boss. Thus only NSN regional manager reached patna.
    6. On one hand, I was told to work & coordinate with circle in their activity, on the other hand I was told not to work for circle work, thus I was mentally harassed too much, If I do the former I was fired & If I do the later I was fired, if I do both then also fired by saying why Iam working for circle work in October, November & December month. In the beginning I was told by Anuj Sir that to work with Circle & even senthil Sir told me to work with circle so, I on Anuj sir's advise went to WBO circle office at Infinity-Kolkata trying to learn & drive with team, I was replied on sms that "let the circle to do first their review & later on I shall do" then I reverted him that its being pending from long time so Iam jumping in the pending work in ROB for SDH, Cabex & BSC to sort out.
    7. Anuj sir, is continuously provoking airtel employee against me & anuj sir has told me that " Bengali hath rakh ke baith jate hain or khuch batate nahin hai", This is the way the Business Head Sh Anuj Khungar told me the first day I joined & later on repeatedly many number of times, which I use to listen.
    8. My KRA was not discussed even I have told many times Anuj Sir, even rikhi was pressurizing me to fill through email on oral instructions on, but I was occupied in so many Anuj Sir's presentation work, and preparing XL sheets etc till late evening, even I was not knowing that what to fill as earlier my KRA was emailed to me by anuj sir & while I was a new joinee & was not aware about anything about airtel or nor I was given any briefing or detailed handover of project for a day or two any time, I was not even acquainted to system & my VPN & Webmail even was not working.
    9. On 26th Nov, While I have received information from NSN team for 3G Kick Off meeting, I took permission from Anuj Sir for meeting & went for 3G kickoff meeting on 29th Nov'2011, where in patna at hotel chankya conference hall, I was permitted orally to proceed for leave on account of my anniversary & exams, which I have already discussed on 27th Nov in the evening over the phone with anuj sir & Anuj sir asked me to remind him on Monday i.e. on 29th Nov'2010. So accordingly I have cancelled my ticket from Patna to Kolkata after approval on cancellation of ticket from Anuj Sir & next day I planned to proceed for delhi.
    10. I was continuously humiliated, tortured & mentally being harassed on daily basis which was told to rikhi & the the worst thing has been done to me when Anuj Sir was in peak of his anger gave me a very serious mental harassment on 30th Nov'2010 when I was called by Anuj sir in patna office in Sandipan's (Bihar CTO) room in presence of employee Santosh/Anjani & been insulted & humiliated very badly in front of them & later Anuj Sir have instructed Sandipan, Santosk kumar Roy & Anjani to leave the Sandipan's room & Then I was very badly mentally harassed & tortured from 11 am (approx.) till 12 noon, I was continuously mentally harassed & Anuj sir has told all Mc's & Bc's & very bad slang to me & my family even anuj sir also did not leave to my old parent's also, Even I was told that He will fire me out from the job & given me threat if I inform to anyone, He will even spoil my career. Anuj Sir, even harassed me at lunch timing so that I should not go for lunch, even the sms is evident on that day, I was not allowed to have my lunch also, I went for lunch & Anuj has asked Santosh Roy to call me & prepare his XL sheet which already he finalized with WBO circle few days before at Kolkata office with WBO circle. Not only this, Anuj Sir was not satisfied with after this much torture, In the evening he told me in the office very rudely & asked me that why I wrote to Joachim , so he asked me to come to empty cabin of Randhir's & again asked me that why have I written mail to Joachim, and I told him that sir you did all unprofessional to me so I wrote to Joachim, He threatened me that he will see me hence onwards & if I again will say something I may see some bad consequence to life or my career would be spoiled completely & i would not get any job, He told me that its better that I shall go quietly to delhi & asked me about ticket. I was so horrified by sir's behavior & was unable to take Anuj Sir's name to Joachim over the phone as was worried about my security. Joachim provided me with his number & I called Joachim and narrated him about entire torturing done to me & Joachim asked me if Iam ready to take the investigation then I replied him by saying that iam ready to take any investigation, then he also told me that he would call me up soon & anuj. I was not asked on any issue or properly investigated on each & every detail till now.
    11. Not only this, even he calls me in his room personally at con call timing & even touched my private parts, he did on 27 dec 2010, later again in his room while doing con-call with bihar on January 12'2011, and offered me biscuits later on & when I got angry he asked me to go & prepare for another call & went in Kapil's room to avoid me.
    12. Rikhi called me up in Anuj's room in Anuj's presence & I have told him about all the facts which anuj sir did to me in Patna on 29-30 Nov2011, on which Anuj Sir got angry again & I was told to go by both of them. Later, In the night from my home, I called up Rikhi from my cell phone & told him that I need your timing for One to one conversation with HR so that I can tell you in more in detail which Rikhi has agreed & next day was finalized (even we exchanged sms the coordination for the same). In a discussion, I have told about all in very detail for nearly 3-4 hours late in the evening, but inspite of informing to HR also each & every thing, HR always biased Anuj Sir & Rikhi verbally told me that "Aap dilli mi batao ya kahin par yahan par sirf meri chalti hai or mai dilli or gurgaon ki yahan nahi chalne dunga east mi" & told me to adjust myself to this situation or else find out job, this was the discussion ended up where all the time Rikhi has been favoring Anuj sir.
    13. I approached Anuj Sir many times that I would like to undergo training & orientation of bharti, but I was not allowed to attend any training by Anuj Sir, I was simply told no as he is having all enemity & anti feelings against me.
    14. With my previous understanding on 3G rollout, I have prepared & planned some 3G specific dashboards as a process, so that 3G can flow very smoothly for 11 cities of East & thus I designed 3G deployment dashboard, & started conducting 3G concall with Bihar & NESA circle for patna, shillong etc from Dec'2010 onwards till now, by which we have achieved a very good. However since by Boss did not like me, he instructed everyone from February that not to put me in loop for any deployment related work & thus now people like shailender etc started avoiding me & shailender bluntly do not update anything & says that he has been instructed by Anuj Boss & if I want to know anything, I need to know from Anuj sir that why has he told us, also he told that he had the information that Anuj sir told him & senthil that Ravi has resigned.
    15. Not only this, the team verticals till January use to go regulary for lunch & tea all times with me but February onwards they are hesitant in coming close to me & talking while anuj sir is in office, as they are afraid of their job & career being spoiled if anuj sir find them with me, but in Anuj sir's absence we often talk & even go for tea or lunch. One thing very surprising that I was even alienated from a joint lunch & I just go alone as Anuj sir never calls me up for lunch & avoids me & he calls Sanjay or Atul who is just siting next to me by coming personally to their desk. This type of bad games is being played by Anuj sir from long time.
    16. The humiliation & insultation is not only has been done to me but has been done many times & been pulled down, but as per my knowledge which few employee has shared with me, I would like to infirm you so that justice could be done to all, first of all Randhir Kumar Jha has left airtel bihar & went to Airtel-Nigeria due to Anuj sir's behavior & dirty politics , which Randhir told me face to face & over Mobile also many times. Then Second was Sandipan Chakraborty which Sandipan Sir told me last time over the call on 24th February, that Anuj Sir doesn't like him & Anuj Sir is trying to snatch his job & he doesn't like Bengali CTO & even he is also suffering alot. Even Santosh kumar roy doesn't like Anuj sir he told many times that Anuj sir always demotivates & he is discouraging the entire team inspite of hard work & achievements. Santosh told me that due to all this this he wants transfer from bihar & even rikhi etc are also not helping him. The Bihar team even told that after so many visits of Anuj Sir & meetings with Infratel Business head even Anuj sir is also unable to work & even Anuj sir is not extending his support also.
    17. From my joining, I was falsely given assurance by Anuj Sir that I can bring my family & settle down, but Anuj Sir is not allowing me to go anytime to bring my family here and just saying that "tum kya karoge family la ke yahan par" "as you have to go circle & family will be alone" & thus my wife & son is suffering from past 5 months as they do not know that what is my future & their future, I even told Anuj Sir that my wife is a orphan child & Iam only there for my wife, but Anuj sir overlooked all my verbal pleadings & told me that its my personal matter & even after so many request I was not allowed to go & bring my family, & later I have discovered that I was kept under false impression & promises, thus me & my family suffered a lot bad time due to this false promises, even when my son & wife were not well.
    18. I was alienated by all (On verbal instructions given by anuj sir to hub verticals) except my team which is sitting remotely & supporting each other. All false games has been played by Sh Anuj Khungar for all his malafide intentions so that no body should come to know about anuj sir's misdeeds, anuj sir's foul play of dirty games, dirty politics & inhuman & unusual behaviour.
    19. 1st time without any prior intimation I was asked to leave on 28 Jan 2011 around 6pm after EC HUB review meeting got over, and been told that none other than we 3 person knew this-Anuj/Alok/Ravi. Ist time I met alok as a person & no greetings even, Anuj was even laughing when they said this to me & I was under a big shock.
    20. 2nd time told by Rikhi/Anuj on 17 Feb 2011 in Anuj's room to start handover & fill up all exit formalities from next day.
    21. 3rd time I was told to fill up all exit formalities on 21-2-2011 evening by Rikhi over my extension while on desk phone.

    22. Iam informing you that since Iam a whistle blower, My life is at continuous threat directly & indirectly from Anuj Khungar, Rikhi Ram Regime, Shailender Badonia & also from Alok Nigam anywhere, if anything happens to me directly or indirectly or to my life, these named persons are solely responsible for the same.
    Please note that I have a apprehension that Anuj Khungar is a very dangerous person & is planning something against me.

Kind Regards,


Best Regards,
 
Ravi Kumar
9911095675

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment