Wednesday, June 22, 2011

[rti4empowerment] Pl. u must read this and evaluate my mail

 

Jainism says help only deserving. I have started following same as otherwise I am getting overloaded with grievances of others who otherwise enjoy their life and care hell about slavery ( dominance of corporate house, Bureaucrats, street Dada's , delaying courts, mafia controlling educational institutes, hospitals,resources, octroi nakas, rapists,gender discriminators,dowery seekers,groom side misbehaving and arm twisting bride side for alms and pleasures  etc ) condition in India :

  1. Very good that u have raised ur voice.
  2. But when other sufferreres raised the voice then did u spare time to read , reply, help?
  3. We dont wake up when others house is on fire but only when we r affected
  4. I have been demanding RTI to be introduced for all service organization where affected party can seek limited info on files related to them. But no one listens.
  5. I have been crying foul against all courts specially consumer, all ombudsman , all even so called NGO's , Consumer guidance orgs etc who are ruled by vested interests and consumer suffers further instead of getting redressal. But who listens? who supports?
  6. Since people dont give even 1 hour a month for common cause NGO's have gone in to the hands vested interests. How much time will u give to others after ur issues r resolved? I can help u but only after I receive committment to work for common cause. I have stopped wasting time on people who only come when they need help and then go back in thier fun and money making world.
  7. How much money u have spent on good social work/ workers/ orgs etc ?? I spend 5 % of my gross on same and 1 % of capital gains .I dont give it to donghis, miracle man, sadhus ( even if good as there r many giving them ) but spend on activism, supporting activism , good cause. would you?
  8. Though it is my personal property , I pay commercial electricity, water, taxes etc yet give sitting space free/ meeting space free to good activists, orgs., cause. Incidentally first meeting in Mumbai of Shri Shiv Khera's party BRSP was held at my place , first preparatory meeting of Anna hajareji's campaign was held at my place under the leadership of Shri Mayank Gandhi,  I gave for long place in my office  to Consumer guidance  society, Mumbai, I am running sr. citizens org since my age 49 till date when I m 57 yrs and and so. Will you atleast ask your society to give place in soc office/ premises for one hour for RTI/ consumer guidance activists to sit once a week  so u and others in your area benefit? 
If ur reply r in affirmation then pl. contact me. ( not necessary do same as I m but show that u r doing similar deeds for others so u deserve others help). I am bitter but if this mail chnges few then we will have better governance for atleast our future generation.



On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 2:10 AM, Nitin Kashyap <nkash2006@gmail.com> , wrote:'
Respected Sir, 

My name is Nitin Kashyap, residing in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.I am a customer of Airtel Broadband Services which I had taken on 24th Feb, 2011. My account no is 16385020. I was sold this connection by fraud by saying that the maximum limit is 25 GB per month but when I contacted the customer care they said its only 10GB. But that was not for what I have taken the plan and for. They had sold me a connection by saying lies and giving false promises.Another development is that after more than 3 months, someone called me from Airtel to say that my plan is for 25 GB only. And that their customer care, floor supervisor and manager were not aware of the plan. So I can safely assume that starting from customer care to the manager everyone was lying to me in the beginning.  But in the end who has to suffer because of the ignorance and apathy of Airtel people..its me. 

If that was not enough they sent me a wrong bill on top of that. My monthly charges are 1000+service tax, where as they had given me a bill of 1700 in the first month and more or less same amount in the second month. My total bill for two months should ideally be 2200 INR including taxes two months for which I had the connection. But They had sent me a wrong bill for 3600 INR. They were not even giving the speed which they had promised. They also disconnected my services while I was waiting for the right bill. I asked them to take back their connection and equipment many times and send the revised. But no one till date has come to my premise to collect the equipment. Neither they have sent me a revised bill till date. I simply cannot pay anyhting according to the whims and fancies of Airtel.

I wrote an email to the customer care, nodal officer and their appealate authority by following the timelines given in the telecom redressal mechanism.But no one has given me any reply till date. Max they have done is asking me to pay the wrong bill whatever amount they have specified. I doubt If Airtel has any of these mechanisms in place. If this is the case then it is simply the case of not following the government rules and regulations regarding the grievance redressal mechanism. 

I was waiting for the correct bill and the reply from the appealate authority. Meanwhile, Airtel has sent me notice threatening to take a legal action and other necessary actions to recover the wrong bill from me along with charges of 8-9 IPC & CrPC sections on me. They have charged me for not paying the bills and not returning their equipment. How can I pay any wrong bill which Airtel tells me to pay and which is not correct. What is stopping them from collecting their equipment from my house. And what is stopping them from sending a correct bill to me. 

Just for the records, yesterday on 22nd June, 2011 only, I have made a payment of 2200 INR at Airtel Relationship center, 5/1, 80 feet road, Basaweshwara Layout, 2nd stage, near Canara Bank, Chandra Layout, Vijaynagar, Bangalore-560040 at 12.05 pm. My Invoice no. is 06116419 and receipt no. 996261775. Just after making the payment I had received a call from some Airtel guy (Mob no 9620127322), asking me to make the payment of the wrong bill of 3600 INR and saying that he would come to my house to take the payment which I had already made.

I am being threatened by Airtel people and its goons on a regular basis to make the wrong bill payment. I have made the payment just to safeguard my family from the goons of Airtel Broadband. I have forwarded this mail to all the concerned people just to make sure that if anything happens to me, in that case, Airtel, CMD-Sunil Bharti Mittal, CEO-Sanjay Kapoor, Head of Voice-Ambar Narula and other employees would be responsible.

I request you to take stern actions against the people involved in this serious matter i.e. CMD- Sunil Bharti Mittal, CEO-Sanjay Kapoor,Head of Voice- Ambar Narula and other people/employees of Airtel. I fear of my life from the Airtel, its employess and its goons and hence I am writing this letter to you. Because, here is a common citizen of India who is being harassed constantly even after making the payment, that too by the other citizens of India.

Please find attached the copies of my complaint to Airtel Customer care, nodal officer and appealate Authority and also legal notice sent to me by Airtel Braoadband and the receipt of the payment which I have made yesterday on 22nd June, 2011.

Regards,
Nitin Kashyap
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
M-> +91 93798 69990



--
Thanks and Regards,
Alok Tholiya (S.E.O.)
(Real Estate, Insurance, Mutual Funds, Bonds,
Tholiya Marketing and Leasing Pvt. Ltd.
Marigold Party Hall,
Tholiya Bhavan,Next to Regency Hotel,
10th Rd., Santacruz East,
Mumbai 400055
tholiya@hotmail.com
M:9324225699



• Pl. fwd./ circulate this mail if you think the issues raised here needs wider audience.



• Let us make our city beautiful, disciplined and Loveable.
Let us handover to our future generation a better place to live in.



www.digambarjains.com
The matrimonial web site for Digambar Jains



• Also subscribe to my very popular yahoogroup:
Send blank mail to:
menow-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment