Tuesday, March 15, 2011

[rti4empowerment] Jokes

 

Friends,

After lot of very heavy discussions on serious issues, permit me to post few irreverent jokes , with apology to the ladies.

Dhirendra Krishna
.....................................................................................................................................

Mareez : Mujhe Ajib si Bimari Ho Gai Hai, Jab Meri Biwi Bolti Hai To Mujhe Kuch Sunai Nahi Deta.
Hakim : Ye Bimari Nahi, Tum par Allah Ki REHMAT Hai.

Why do most Indian women request God for the same husband in the next life?
Because efforts taken to train him in this life should not go waste!

GOD SAID, "I CANNOT BE EVERYWHERE, SO I CREATED MOTHER".
DEVIL REPLIED, "EVEN I CANNOT BE EVERYWHERE , SO I CREATED MOTHER-IN-LAW "!!

Santa's son was filling An Application form....
The form asked about "Mother Tongue"?
Son: Papa main ethe ki likha?
Santa: Likh puttar very LONG AND UNCONTROLLED

Bhikhari: 10 Rupye de do mobile recharge karke Girlfriend ko phone karna hai
Sardar: Wah bikhari ne bi Grlfrnd banai hai
Bikhari: Nahi. Girlfriend ne Bikhari banaya hai..

Biggest mystery of Maths: Thousands of years passed, Millions of theorems derived, Crores of formulas made but still X is unknown & XXX is well known

A priest & sardar sitting together in a flight.
When drinks served, sardar orders rum.
Flight attendant asks priest whether he'd like a drink.
Priest retorts: I'd rather be raped by a dozen whores than let liquor touch my lips. Sardar returns drink saying, "me too, I didn't know we had a choice. ..!


--

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment