Saturday, January 28, 2012

[rti4empowerment] I am no less a Nationalist than anyone else

 

I am no less a Nationalist than anyone else

In another mail, I talked of Dr Raj Kumar Dube, Principal of District Institute of Education and Training (DIET), Baraut, District- Baghpat who has been waging a single-handed battle against corruption at Baghpat. He got the FIR lodged at case crime No. 238 of 2011, under sections 420, 468, 471 IPC, PS Baraut, district Baghpat which later Allahabad High Court directed to be transferred to CB-CID, commenting- "Looking to the magnitude of the problem this is an extremely shocking state of affairs".

Dr Dube has been facing all kinds of hardships in the process. Among other problems, he faced FIRs by a RTI and social activist supported by no less a person than Sri Arvind Kejriwal and Ms Kiran Bedi who personally went to Baghpat to support this so-called RTI activist and gave evidence in his favour. Dr Dube wrote to both asking them to listen to his facts and said in his letter- "If you are a true nationalist, kindly listen to me also and then take sides with a person who is a part of scam." He says in another letter- "I give open challenge to Sri Arvind Kejriwal and Ms Kiran Bedi that if they listen to my side of the story, they will start feeling ashamed of openly assisting a Bad character. I am no less nationalist than them. If they are International Social activists, I am also an internationally recognized mathematician. How can they try to denigrate me without knowing the full facts?"  He never got a reply from either Sri Arvind Kejriwal or Ms Kiran Bedi, who had once again recently gone to support this "social activist" from Baghpat.

Dr Dube continues his single-handed battle against wrong-doings despite all hardships. I do feel privileged to know this wonderful person.
Amitabh Thakur
Lucknow
# 94155-34526
 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment