Thursday, December 5, 2013

[rti4empowerment] Got promoted, dear friends

 

Dear friends,

I feel truly happy to share a personal news with all my friends. I got promoted to the rank of Inspector General of Police today. With this new rank and responsibility, the endeavour would be to further pursue the various causes related with accountability and transparency in governance with increased vigour and dedication. 

There has been a long struggle in the way and a lot of learning, definitely for making me a wiser human being and understanding different facets of life, and getting associated with many truthful public causes, which I might have remained unattached had not I suffered on personal fronts.

The news was important to me and must be very heartening to many of my friends, hence I thought it my duty to share it with all of you, dear friends. Need your blessing and good wishes for future association with larger causes with more dedication and truthfulness.

Amitabh Thakur
# 094155-34526

NB- Kindly be excused by those who find it unwarranted

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment