Friday, December 20, 2013

[rti4empowerment] Fwd: Pl. advise whther to pay increased BMC property tax and where to pay from????

 



Dear All, 

I have received today notice from BMC demanding increased property tax from back date from 2010. The notice is claiming Rs. 25967/- . In case of failure to pay they have threatened to levy penalty of 2% per month that is 24% per year besides penal action and auctioning the property.

Sir/s, 

Out of three tenants and two trespassers only one tenant pays Rs 34 pm to me as rent. 

The tenant Chadha has two cars worth Rs 13 lacs and all other luxury but does not pay rent as he and other defaulters know that I will have to spend life and Rs. 1 lac minimum in court case for trying to recover rent which may still be elusive as he will deposit in court. 

The Purohits lost case in 2009 and were decreed but went in to 2 bench appeal where they have hired Ad  D C mehta who knows how to delay matter and does not us law but uses machinery for delaying. Ad mehta is a very costly advocate but he claimed my client is not able to pay more then Rs 200/- p.m. as mesne profit . It is on the record of court that his client has more then 5 vehicles, palatial bungalow, travel by air several time to US and other countries, has office and house in Newyork too. But court fixed mesne profit as only Rs 1000/- which I can not withdraw till order ( which is elusive for 5 years) . I asked thru RTI info on how the court has fixed in other mesne profit  but court has only made me run here and there and denied info on procedural ground . I asked AAP volunteer to file similar RTI in same court but he too got tired. 

I am not allowed to increase rent as much as BMC or others hike be it railways, professionals, grocers, parking lot wala's, milk vendor,Reliance energy, schools, colleges, doctors, hospitals, hotels and so on. . 

I am not allowed to charge interest more then 9% from defaulting tenants and can not evict them but BMC is charging 24% interest and can take penal action and also auction my property. 

I wonder what sin I had committed in last life that I am not a son of IAS,IPS, JUDGE, VIP etc ??? Why I am a AAM Admi? 

Sir do I pay these taxes ???? Pl. advise?? 

Also advise where do I get these funds if I do not have post where I can get bribe or commit scam?? 

Thanks and Regards,
Alok Tholiya,
09324225699 /   02226125699/26173203

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment