Saturday, June 1, 2013

[rti4empowerment] Fwd: [What they say about Indian Police ] What Alok Tholiya says about Police..

 


without any bitterness and accepting it as  wishes of God ( past life karma) .....


Pl. see Part 1 young innocent Alok never understood some of the behavior of Police: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axHfllhbitg


Pl. see you tube video Part 2 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZDuax5M6bE


Pl. See 3 part video on you tube : http://youtu.be/qHf5HJrYb0Q

All my life I have been paying taxes, helping others ( same as my dad and grand dad did) , we tried all our best efforts to follow each and every law to our best. But in return we received only harassment, delay, arm twisting, injustice, ill treatment, insults etc . During this period I have seen worst of the criminals, law breakers not only  going Scot free but thriving, getting top positions in govt and society ( see Arch Gupta, see shoe scamster becoming Sheriff, many other criminals becoming MP, MLA, Corporator, Chairman of govt corporations , BCCI etc .. WE regularly  find scamsters amidst dawood along side top IPS, IRS , IAS, leaders, media etc and of course so called top criminal lawyers. The top criminal lawyers  are the godfather of all crime in India as they protect these criminals by setting up with police, PP, Judges, forensic lab, doctors doing postmortem etc etc.. I have not mentioned in my video one fact disclosed by a doctor when I befriended him on way to Jaipur in a train . He disclosed that in a satellite city of Mumbai he was posted as a dean of a govt hospital. Every two or three days a murdered body will come to hospital for postmortem. And hospital doctors were giving a report of accidental death. The kingpin of that area was religiously sending an envelop every tenth to all docs, police and others at home. But those who will not listen to him will be themselves.... Then he further added that only when Sudhakar Naik came as a CM things changed a little. So this is our rakahak ( protector) and nyaya palika ( justice system)  and its ancillaries. I have nothing against them but knowing them well and making others aware is my motto as Osho says Be Aware.  I was motivated to present these self experienced hard facts as one SHRI Paras Jain wrote to me aggressively that are all corrupt? While he is the one one who purchased the whole system himself against a beaten and cheated innocent girl and the whole system worked against her from NGO's to police to PP to court .

What gives me patience and strength is awareness, faith in god and Jain Karma theory.

Daily I receive good quotes from various friends and as usual Shri Pinto too sends me a quote from Bible. Today this is what he sent me: " Many seek face of  a ruler but it is from the lord that a man gets justice." Proverbs 29v26
Insha Allah. I have faith in god whom I don't worship but try to follow his teachings. 

  I WILL BE BACK WITH MY EXPERIENCE WITH ADVOCATES , COURTS,BMC ( WORST ORGANIZATION FULL OF CALLOUSNESS, CORRUPTIONS, DELAY AND RESPONSIBLE FOR SELLING CITY TO LAND MAFIAS), PUBLIC PROSECUTORS,even professionals  etc..

Thanks and Regards,
Alok Tholiya,


• To subscribe to my very popular yahoogroup:
Send blank mail to: menow-subscribe@yahoogroups.com


--
Posted By Blogger to What they say about Indian Police at 6/01/2013 09:03:00 PM

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment