Thursday, June 20, 2013

[rti4empowerment] Fwd: [what they said about Indian Judiciary] My expirience with advocates, their assistants, courts and the hell .............

 

NOTE: There r sweeping general statement made here. As it applies to 90% cases. But there r definitely exceptions and many Advocates, their assistants, judges, registrars, court staff are gem of a person. ......Alok 


You can curse politicians, rationwala, bania, poor person asking for tips, police, doctors for unethical practice, businessman for adulteration, poor quality, black marketing, teachers for malpractices, media, then why shy off when comes to advocates and police and public prosecutors and even NGO's. Only good hearted will take my honest writings in right spirit and ( take right cue and improve where ever possible ) but  rest may become my enemy but at this age when I have suffered over  30 years and for no fault of mine even at the hands of my own advocates , their staff, their inefficiency and from courts , police who run on taxes we paid from the money earned thru sweating . .......Alok  ....no one tells you this except Alok ....

or
Exploitation of Advocates in Supreme Court by Government by paying just Rs. 7500/- per case? Will professionals not be tempted to be corrupt? You decide. Pl read the enclosed circular. Peons in Bombay Municipal Corporation could be getting more salary per month.
GOVT OF INDIA PAYS RS.7500/= PER CASE TO ADVOCATES IN SUPREME COURT -IS IT SUFFICIENT OR SUCH ADVOCATES RELY UPON OTHERS SOURCES
Like · · Share · Sunday at 8:43pm ·

  • Sandeep Jalan No Advocate on Record is compelled to accept this offer. How then there is exploitation...
  • Prakash Ganatra As lay man I feel advocates are considered under BPL category
  • Hasmukh Vora If you want Quality, you ought to pay appropriately.
  • Adv Digvijay R Singh it is a self selected service.....where is the question of exploitation..... if not interested anyone is free to do his own practice...
  • Alok Tholiya A doctor charges Rs 1500/- for consultation in Leelavati and same doctor sees hundreds of patients in V N Desai hospital. There r pvt eye hospitals who declare that if anyone recommends a genuine a poor person of a senior citizens they will do their cataract operation for free where as they charge others 25000 to 1.5 lacs for cataract. I can go on ........I want to see such charity for deserving cases from advocates. Like I have made video on you tube of sharing my experience with police same way I will be sharing my experience with advocates and PP ( who are fully sold out). I can say that even from a tormented and suffering women, old etc their is no story where we find any ( exception proves the rule) human in legal fraternity. Rather the over charging so called senior lawyers make life hell of opposite party with adding false accusations and sections on other party. In my next mail I will be giving experience in appeal court of how Ad D C Mehta so called senior counsel takes ride of court. So if one is not human enough and is not interested in such pittance then can refuse such assignments. I will say let each advocate take only one case at a time of a genuine poor person and help him same way as they would to the top builder . And start some good work.
  • Alok Tholiya IN hospitals we get many facilities be it govt, charitable or private but in advocates office, courts, police , PP 's office , we citizens are given subhuman facilities. Pl. come with me and I will show you attitude, toilets, canteens, parking, typing, and other facilities??? In one Jain temple at Chowpati there are scenes created about how the hell will be. I will be donating them a scene of Indian courts where how ill treated even by clerks of advocates. I had gone for eye operation of my father to a Dr.Shonak Parekhs eye hospital. He charged one lump sum fees and there after everything was on him including good comfortable lobby for patient relative, then tea / coffee served free , TV and magazines etc.. And when I was leaving hospital with my beloved Dad as a our habit to tip I went to a reception with Rs 150/ - and LO I was told by a person there that Thank you sir, but we don't accepted as our Sir pays as well. There r equally bad experience as when we were leaving with dead body of my close relative from Arogya nidhi and we were followed by ward boys for tip. That means they don't only demand but also demand from those who have died in hospital. So there r good and and bad experience from doctors. But from advocates there only bad ones. Even if one has lost a case due to bad handling by an advocate still his staff will ask big tip for even getting order copy ......and so on. The advocates will hardly use courier, email and will ask clients to rush leaving every pressures of life to their chamber where they will be made to sit for hours in uncomfortable way. I am aware that there used to be competition for doctors by their association about how good is a reception and patient area but I have never ever heard if there is any thing which encourages advocate s and courts to give any human feel even while sucking blood. Sp path labs where they draw blood are still better. And I am not expecting all this from a novice struggling advocates but am talking about those using hy fy cars ( but have no laptops), having several peons and clerks but all asking tips and yet ill treating, have bungalows at hill station but no care to courier. ........I want everyone to share their experiences with their advocates,courts and PP without naming them.


--
Posted By Blogger to what they said about Indian Judiciary at 6/17/2013 05:27:00 PM

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment