Monday, June 24, 2013

[rti4empowerment] Can anyone advise on Charity Trust rules ????

 

I have come across a registered charity organisation in Mumbai who are collecting donations but are not filing balance sheets for years with charity commissioner of office. What are the steps which Charity commissioners office can take against such an organisation? Charity commissioners have not even issued a single notice to them in last 20 years.

Thanks and Regards,
Alok Tholiya,
9324225699 


"My individual freedom to live as I choose, to come and go as I choose, to believe or not believe as I individually choose.  For me every wind that blows carries message of freedom.  It carries it everywhere from sea to shining sea. I decide my freedom and not the society and the puppets of high society." For me Samaj Rachana is for suraksha and not for pleasing haves and maligning have nots. Samaj Rachana is for bringing people of all strata together at same level, to give place of pride to those live and sacrifice for Samaj and not for those who exploit Samaj and then show off status. So live and roar like a lion in samaj and not for wagging tail.  ...........Alok 

• Pl. fwd./ circulate this mail if you think the issues raised here needs wider audience.

• Let us make our city beautiful, disciplined and Loveable.
Let us handover to our future generation a better place to live in.

www.digambarjains.com  : The matrimonial web site for Digambar Jains

• To subscribe to my very popular yahoogroup: 
Send blank mail to: menow-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic ()
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment