Saturday, April 20, 2013

[rti4empowerment] Persistent efforts won't possibly go in vain

 

CJM seeks progress report in FIR against Honey Singh in Rape song

In my application presented today in FIR against singer Honey Singh, CJM Lucknow has ordered the station officer, Gomti Nagar to present the parawise progress report in the investigation by 26 April 2013. I presented this application through counsel Rohit Tripathi where I prayed to seek parawise progress report in the investigation against Honey Singh.

I had got this FIR registered on 31 December 2012 for extremely vulgar and indecent songs like "Main hun Balatkari" (I am a Rapist) and "Kaide Pechayiya." The FIR said that the songs are extremely vulgar, lewd and indecent and acts as an offensive catalyst for crime against women.

Later I had also provided the CDs of the two songs and had written to the concerned police officials. No progress seems to have been made by the investigating officer so far.As a next measure, I moved before the CJM.

To me events of rape do have a direct correlation with such extremely lewd and dirty songs and any soft approach in such cases is only going to prove detrimental to the society.


Amitabh Thakur
Lucknow
# 094155-34526

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment