Saturday, April 13, 2013

[rti4empowerment] No Info even after FAA order

 

I had put in RTI applications requesting CTS Nos/file Nos of Missing files in Building Proposal department
Bandra Mumbai, No response went to FAA who directed the PIO to provide info within 15 days
also in his order he stated that if i am not satisfied with his order then i could go to SIC giving me the address etc, I was satiisfied with his order, after making many trips to PIO still did not get the Info
so filed another RTI application, requesting the progress report on FAA order,answer got was to go to
water department to get the info, aggrieved by the PIO's reply.I filed a First Appeal, the dispatch clerk would not take my Appeal application, asked me to meet office superintendent who also was refusing to take my application on grounds that i must not put any attachments of 1st appeals orders, after a heated argument i asked him if he would not take same if i send it to the office by registered Post, at which he asked the clerk to accept my appeal and went on to state that he will reject my application, I told him that 1st appeal authority is the Dy Chief Engineer BPD and it is he who should reject my application after a hearing
Many Building file have gone missing for the simple reason that permission taken for say 4 floors but
addition floors put up illegally and file goes missing so no demoloshing can take place
even though BMC Chief Sitaram Kulte has requested Ch.engineers of BPD to have the file reconstructed
and file FIR according
to Maharashtra records Act 2005 this does not happen
I was also treatened if i asked such information again, i would be happy if i get some RTI members/Activists from Mumbai to back me up in this fight against corruption

Leslie Almeida

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment