Saturday, April 13, 2013

[rti4empowerment] CAN PIO & FAA BE SAME PERSON

 

I filed a rti application at building Proposal department Bandra Mumbai the PIO was the Executive engineer
of the Dept, as his reply was vague, I filed a first appeal, when i was called for hearing i was pleasantly surprised that PIO was taking my hearing as FAA  I protested as to how PIO can take my appeal as FAA he told me he is promoted, and now Assist Engineer  is PIO, he told me not to teach him his Job,
however i let him take the hearing but i signed the book under protest stating that PIO and FAA is same person,  I think i have done the right thing just correct me if i am wrong.

Leslie Almeida

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment