Saturday, April 7, 2012

[rti4empowerment] Re: Delete my I'd

 

Friends,

It is very easy to unsubscribe from the group online, without involving the Moderator ! Please go to the Home page and you will find following box on the right hand side. Click on rti4empowerment-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

I have unsubscribed Mr. Vijay Javeli, as desired by him.

Dhirendra Krishna
Moderator

Group Email Addresses
Related Link:
yahoo group rti4ngo
Post message:
rti4empowerment@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:
rti4empowerment-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Unsubscribe:
rti4empowerment-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
List owner:
rti4empowerment-owner@yahoogroups.com

--- In rti4empowerment@yahoogroups.com, vijay.javali@... wrote:
>
> Dear all
>
> I request the modulator to kindly remove my e mail I'd from the group list.
>
> I request the group Member to stop marking to my I'd
> Vijay.Javali@...
>
> Warm regards
> Vijay
> Sent from BlackBerry0…3 on Airtel
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment