Thursday, May 15, 2014

[rti4empowerment] Kidney racket on FB case- further action

 

Kidney racket on FB case- further action


I today presented an application to SSP Lucknow for registration of FIR
in an alleged Kidney racket which said that yesterday I had presented
an FIR to police station Gomti Nagar about my friend Pratik jain having
sent me a Facebook message regarding one Anurag Jishi contacting for
alleged sale of kidney at about 3.5-4 lakh rupees. I had also talked to
that person on phone to be told that I
would get around 3 lakhs for his kidney, for which I would have to come
to Pune and from there to Iran, the entire expense borne by this group.


Based on these facts, I had sought under sections 270, 336, 403, 413,
414, 420, 467, 468, 511 IPC along with section 19 Transplantation of
Human Organs Act 1994. But no FIR had been registered so far for whose
registration I have prayed in this extremely sensitive case.

I
also presented two examples, including the Kidney case, to DGP, UP
illustrating that FIRs not being registered even in such very sensitive
cases is a matter of concern, and prayed to get these cases enquired
and to devise a definite policy for fixing responsibility in all cases
where the SO refused to register the FIR immediately against the Supreme
Court order of mandatory registration of FIR.
Amitabh Thakur# 094155-34526

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment