Tuesday, May 27, 2014

[rti4empowerment] Fwd: [tenantsofsaburi] Don't be fool to expect that reliance will be fair/ transparent or lawful

 


Reliance's Versova-Andheri Mumbai Metro won't come under RTI - The...
  • So the no accountability......
    Like ·  · Share · 14
    • Surendera M. Bhanot likes this.
    • Alok Tholiya where ever Reliance is there they do not believe in law, transparency etc. When I wanted to get name changed from a meter which stood in my beloved mothers who is no more. They asked many documents like NOC from landlord ( which I am ). But one tenant illegally took connection in my one ( of the two) property . Since I had not given a NOC and he did not possess any valid proof still got the connection. I asked from Reliance Energy of Ambani for furnishing me copies of docs given by this person. They refused and even did not accept my RTI application. Even High court favoured them on this. Reliance is a dictatorial autocratic org. which only believes in by hook and crook and not in law, moral, clean behaviour.
      3 mins · Like
    • Alok Tholiya I had also written to BMC ( ruled by BJP and SS for last 30 years) to furnish me with docs given by this same tenant . I also made RTI query. After abt two months they replied that whole file of this kishan Chohan / Hotel Ranjit is missing.
      2 secs · Like


--
Posted By Blogger to tenantsofsaburi at 5/26/2014 11:28:00 PM

__._,_.___

Posted by: Alok Tholiya <atholiya@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment