Thursday, August 14, 2014

[rti4empowerment] To be successful person u hv to lick shoes of netas and officers.

 

From the Moguls the power came to whites. from whites it came to selfish, inefficient, corrupt congressman and bureaucrats. Indian citizens remain slaves of some one or other be it blacks or white. Judges too behave as if they r above the litigants and above the law. Police atrocity all over India, refusal to register complaint/ FIR , insult aam admi is well known. Govt officers rather even a man of peon level walks in my cabin crashing gate but even in visiting hour govt officers do not let u in, do not offer u chair, do not do ur official work in time and with grace. And u call this a Independence day???? I am slave of corrupt , inefficient monster and I do not celebrate this day. But I am committed to live and die for external threats but not willing to fool myself in believing that I am a free citizens when I see that every successful person licks shoes of netas and officers.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Alok Tholiya <atholiya@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Did you know?
Learn all about Files in Groups


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment