Tuesday, August 12, 2014

[rti4empowerment] Satish Shetty case to be soon closed in pressure: Brothers had told me before hand

 

Satish Shetty case to be soon closed in pressure: Brothers had told me before hand

I present an important information brought to my notice in public domain for the sake of justice and for larger public interest.

RTI activist Satish Shetty's brothers Sandip living in Pune and Santosh, living in USA had contacted me on phone and email in the beginning of July 2014. Santosh had sent me an email dated 03 July 2014 where he had apprehended closure of the murder case. He said "Without public support this case will be closed within the next one year. I am pleading to people like to help and guide us."

Later Sandip told me on phone that the investigating officer (IO) of the Satish Shetty murder case, S P Singh from CBI, had told him that he is being put under tremendous pressure from senior officers of CBI to file a closure report in the case in the next few days but he is finding it very difficult to follow this dictate because there are enough evidence on record to charge sheet the accused.

Sandip also told me that S P Singh told him that a few senior CBI officers were doing so for huge money and very soon a closure report would be filed.

Again on 10 August (Sunday), both Santosh and Sandip called me on phone and told me that they have known from the IO that CBI shall file the closure report on Monday (11 August). They called me to Pune, where today I was witness to an irrefutable evidence which talked of the investigating officer lamenting about the improper pressure built on him by certain senior CBI officers under influence of money, to an extent that the IO was thinking of resigning from the service and taking up the cause.

Considering the extremely serious nature of these facts, I am also bringing them to the notice of the Prime Minister of India for appropriate action.

Amitabh Thakur
# 094155-34526

__._,_.___

Posted by: Amitabh Thakur <amitabhth@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment