Tuesday, November 20, 2012

[rti4empowerment] Complaint for FIR in unwarranted SMS loot cases [1 Attachment]

 
[Attachment(s) from Amitabh Thakur included below]

Friends,
I today submitted a complaint before the Mahanagar police station, Lucknow for registering an FIR for sending unwarranted SMS in BSNL mobile phones and looting subscribers.

I have said that today at around 12 noon, me and my wife Dr Nutan Thakur got SMS on our mobiles from one EasyVault services through a number 525854020 which said that our data backup was now safe. With this Rs. 20 got deducted from our respective account balance. I say that this is a clear case of cheating and theft done against our wish with the help of electronic devices.

I have prayed that since I have heard this happening with many people, hence I want to register an FIR in this matter of public interest. I have said that this act of EasyVault constitutes an offence under section 379, 403 IPC and 66A Information Technology Act 2000. At the same time, some BSNL officers also seem like accomplishes in this crime under section 406 and 409 IPC.

I have gone and got the complaint received at Police station Mahanagar. FIR has not been registered so far.  
Hope my friends agree with this. I would also request other friends who suffered so to intimate me, so that this FIR becomes stronger.

I attach the copy of FIR (in Hindi) for easy reference.

Amitabh Thakur
Lucknow
# 94155-34526

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from Amitabh Thakur

1 of 1 File(s)

Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment