Friday, May 18, 2012

[rti4empowerment] my petition to SC ,contempt.

 

To,
The Chief Justice of India,
Supreme court,
New Delhi.
Sub:
1. PIECEMEAL ACTION BY The SUPREME COURT IN HUGE SCANDALS AND THE PATHETIC CBI-
2.MADRAS HIGH COURT ,KILLING FIELD FOR PILS-WP NO 1979/98 AND 12619,12620/97
3.DAYANIDHI MAARAN THE INVINCIBLE AND UNTOUCHABLE.Reg.
Respected Sir, With great pain I write this to your kind perusal and stern action.
Let me introduce myself. I am Mohanraj ,son of a Freedom Fighter, Gandhian ,Misa detenue and one time MLA(1977-1980) in the Tamil Nadu Assembly, Late Shri Nellai jebamani(1919-2000).My father was known for his oratory skills and honesty.
I joined the Tamil nadu police department as a directly recruited Sub.Inspector of police through Tamil nadu public service commission in the year 1976,when my father was under MISA detention in Madras central Jail.
I took VRS in the year 1997 at the age of 45 and since then I am in public life.I took the decision to take VRS because I could not continue in the department after seeing the anti national investigation of the CBI in the Rajiv assassination case. Unfortunately I was also a member of The SIT/CBI which investigated(?) the case. Since then I have been fighting to bring out the truth behind the assassination.
I did serve in the Anti corruption Branch of the CBI, Madras between 1985 and 1988. During that period I have trapped a Asst. Railway Station Master for having a received a bribe of rs 5./- (Five Only). I investigated a trap case of a person who was a former employee in the passport dept,the trap amount was just rs 20/-(twenty only). I was a member of a CBI team which stage managed a trap act of a Travelling Ticket inspector of the railways,that poor fellow was a father of three girls. In Toto my stint at CBI ,where I joined with a belief of fighting corruption ,was a colossal failure in terms of fighting of corruption. But I earned a reputation of a tough honest police officer.
While I was yet to be officially relieved from the department I went to the press before the judgment was delivered, challenging the CBI investigation of Rajiv assassination. I contested 1998 parliamentary elections as a police officer.
After my father’s death in 2000 , I registered a political party after his name. In 2008,I undertook a padha yatra of 650 kilometers protesting the killing of rivers of Tamilnadu courtesy state government and the sand mafia.
In the 2009 parliamentary elections , I contested from South Madras constituency and I declared that I am having a bank deposit of Rs 1977 crores ,(one thousand seventy seven crores) a blatant lie to expose the black money and the numerous false affidavits filed by affluent persons. On record I was the richest candidate in India .
I have been interviewed by various news agencies, The Indian Express, the London Economist, the Associated press(AP)of USA and number of other tabloids where in I have ,highlighted the tardy nature of the Rajiv case investigation.
I stop this lengthy introduction with this but it is a must.
Coming to the subject matter, Piecemeal action by The Supreme Court IN HUGE SCANDALS and the Pathetic CBI, I wish to point out the dangerous attitude of the courts and the premier investigating agencies. Both the courts and all the investigating agencies across the country are just used as tools to settle political scores.
If one see the conviction rate on corruption cases involving politicians ,the reality will slap on the face of any honest man. If this unfortunate trend is allowed to continue ,this great country will perish. Not only in corruption cases but in murder cases also the investigation is tailored and doctored to suit the whims and fancies of the political class.
Let me start with the Raajiv murder. While the investigation was on ,the central government announced the formation of a commission to look into the WIDER CONSPIRACY ANGLE OF THE MURDER. Is it the correct course of any investigation? What is this? What is meant by wider conspiracy? It goes without saying that the main conspirators who wanted to get Rajiv killed are not touched by the SIT/CBI.The Multi Disciplinary Monitoring Agency which was formed to pursue the findings of the Jain Commission in 1998 is still dragging its feet unable to nail the main conspirators. What a shame? It is a rude shock to me and I am still unable to comprehend on this aspect. In 2004, The MDMA told a Delhi sub ordinate court that it is having evidence to prove that Godman Chandrasamy funded LTTE to kill Rajiv and after seeing the document in camera the Magistrate dismissed the plea of the Godman to go abroad. In 2007, the MDMA went to the NEW Delhi High court with the same prayer but this time the judges chased away the CBI with severe observations. In 2009 after the killing of LTTE Chief Pirabakaran was killed , the Then CJI wanted to know about the fate of the Rajiv case , the Enforcement Directorate repeated the story of the MDMA that chandraswamy’s is role is being probed. I request the Supreme Court to call for the records of the MDMA and take necessary action, if possible.
Now I wish to point out the way how, the Sc was forced to take action in the 2 G spectrum scandal. It all started with a SC bench slapping Contempt notice on lawyer Prashant Bhushan. His father , shri Santhi Bhushan former union law minister, was provoked and he took a drastic action to challenge the SC. He filed a sealed cover to the CJI and said, in that cover he has mentioned the names of 8 Chief justices Of India ,who were corrupt, and after saying that .he dared the SC to take action on him if he committed any contempt. The Sc is still to open the cover as it knows the bitter truth. Brave action of that Patriot provoked the conscience of some judges who were handling the 2 G spectrum case and they swung into action and the result is there in the open to see. However, the entire truth is yet to come out . unless the Sc comes out of the clutches of the politicians this poor country will suffer a lot.
Now I wish to point out how BS Yeddiyurappa former chief minister of Karnataka is singled out by the Sc and the CBI to settle scores with political opponents. Every body in the country knew that the union Home minister is being cornered in the Aircel maxis deal and his days in the cabinet are numbered and suddenly this Yediiyurappa matter gains momentum and the CBI is pouncing on him. This is just to warn the bjp and escape from the heat. I strongly suspect the Sc has obliged the union minister in this case. I am not a supporter of BJP but I am a patriot who is worried about such bickering. A scam is a scam and a scam of the magnitude should have been probed extensively and if this has happened most of those involved would have been exposed. But that is not the case.see for your self sir.The Karnataka
The Karnataka Lokayukta (ombudsman) Special Court Judge NK Sudhindra Rao directed police to complete the probe by Jan 6 .2012 and submit a report.His order came on a private complaint filed by Bangalore businessman TJ Abraham, who alleged that Krishna, Dharam Singh and Kumaraswamy had allowed large-scale illegal mining when they were chief ministers.Besides these three former chief ministers, Abraham has also accused 11 serving and retired senior officials for the scam.The police probe will cover their role too, the special court ordered.Krishna headed the Congress government in the state in 1999-2004, Dharam Singh was the chief minister of the Congress-JD-S coalition in 2004-06 and Kumaraswamy succeeded him in 2006 heading the JD-S-Bharatiya Janata Party coalition.Ever since illegal mining scandal broke out in the state in 2006, Krishna's name has been mentioned often but he has strongly denied the allegations.Dharam Singh and Kumaraswamy have also denied they had allowed illegal iron ore mining.The mining scandal has forced the BJP's first chief minister in the state B.S. Yeddyurappa out of office. He quit July 31 after the then Lokayukta N. Santosh Hegde recommended his trial for corruption in the mining scandal.The scam has sent former Karnataka tourism minister and mining magnate Gali Janardhana Reddy to jail in Hyderabad as he has been facing case of illegal mining in Andhra Pradesh.
After all this the CBI should have taken all the matters into its stride and conducted an exhaustive enquiry, but that is not the case. What is happening? Nauseating. As a former police officer who worked in the CBI and thrashed people for their offense I feel like committing suicide.But I deferred the idea because that won’t be of any use. .
This one is a classic case of victimization. After the unfortunate death of AP CM Rajasekara Reddy almost all the political big bosses participated in his condolence.Now his son is facing the music for political reasons. . The CBI has slapped a case of disproportionate assets case against Jagan Mohan Reddy and the dead father Reddy was also not spared. Every Tom Dick and Harry in Andhra Pradesh knew that Raja sekara Reddy was amassing wealth from many sources as Chief Minister of AP but how come the Income tax department which conduct raids on small timers to mark their presence failed to notice the Himalayan growth of the Reddy family. This is the sorry state affairs of affairs prevails in the country.
The Union Finance Minister refuses to reveal the names of black money holders .
The enforcement directorate cannot act against Hasan Ali and the Sc is helpless in this matter.
DAYANIDHI MAARAN,THE NEW UNTOUCHABLE.NOBODY CAN TOUCH HIM .HE IS INVINCIBLE.FROM SEPT 2007 THE CBI REPORT AGAINST DAYANIDHI MAARAN FOR HIS LOOT USING 323 BSNL LINES ILLEGALLY THERE BY CAUSING MORE THAN 400 CRORES LOSS TO BSNL NOBODY KNOWS WHEN THIS CASE WILL SEE THE DAY LIGHT..
Finally I conclude by referring two ill fated Public Interest Litigations which were filed by my father in Madras High court. WP 1979/98 and 12619,12620/97 .If you want to know what sort of respect Madras High Court shows to Sc rulings in respect Of PILs , please call for the WPs and see for your self. These PILs were filed by my father and he died in 2004. I filed impleading petitions in these WPs but they were never listed. My efforts by way of mentioning and telegrams to list my petitions failed to list the petitions. After almost a decade both the PIls which alleged huge corruption by jayalalitha were given silent burial.
Forgive me if I have offended your good offices. I felt this is my duty as a Citizen of this great country to bring this letter to you sir.
Thanking you
In the service of the nation,
J.Mohanraj
.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment