Monday, May 21, 2012

[rti4empowerment] My Income-Tax Return was rejected by the Tax Department !!!

 


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Deepak Barodia <barodiads@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, May 22, 2012 at 8:19 AM
Subject: My Income-Tax Return was rejected by the Tax Department !!!
To:



The Income-Tax Department has rejected my IT return and sent back my form.

They said that they did not agree with the list of "dependents" I had sent
along with my Return of Income.

I had enumerated the following dependents in my list :
 
(A ) 25 million illegal Bangladeshi immigrants 
(B ) 52 million civilian employees of the Central Government, State Governments and public sector organisations
(C ) 4 million policemen / lathiwallahs in the Central and State police forces
(D ) 820 judges in the Supreme Court and High Courts and
(E ) 4100 MPs and MLAs. 
(F) Afzal Guru (G) Ajmal Kasab and
(H) 128 members of LeT, IM and other "liberation" groups under trial.

I have been asked to submit a fresh list. 

Any suggestions about my revised list ?


--



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment