Tuesday, April 8, 2014

[rti4empowerment] Survey on RTI

 


Gunjan Askhedkar gunjan.a92@gmail.com

9:24 PM (20 hours ago)
to divyajyotimeafdngomail4rahulsuchi_Pandehumanrightrevo.tbgr_tumma
Hello,

This is Gunjan. I am doing a Masters' course in Communication and Journalism from Mumbai.
I got your reference from the list of RTI Activist's across the country which is online. The thing is, I am doing a survey on the RTI Act as one of my college assignments. It would be really great if you could help me out by filling out my survey. Also it would be nice if you could put me in touch with people who have filed RTI's. Thanks!

Thanks & Regards,
Gunjan A

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment