Wednesday, April 16, 2014

[rti4empowerment] One year extraordinary leave from 01 July- Need blessings

 

Friends,

Today I applied for one year extra-ordinary leave (with no pay) from 01 July 2014 under Rule 15 of the All India Services Leave Rules 1955.

The application says that I have been engaged in various social activities in my personal capacity for long but now it seems to me that I need complete leave of at least one year for full dedication to these social causes, so that I may get myself engaged in these activities with complete devotion, within the boundaries of the service conduct rules. 

I hope this will prove to be an extremely productive and useful period for my future path in life and need your blessings and good wishes for the same.

Amitabh Thakur
# 094155-34526

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment