Thursday, July 26, 2012

[rti4empowerment] Be happy before you can make some one happy

 

Can I give something which I don't have. So for sharing happiness I
must have happiness. So first step is I must be happy. So I do
everything which makes me happy.

By the way:

I say, one must only do what makes one feel happy and satisfied
after doing that and feel no regret therafter.Post your action/
passing of the day you must feel it was just as smooth a flow as water
flows in river.
If one feels he has done lot of obligation for doing family / common
duties / work / routine then he does not enjoy that work so better one
does not do that.Person doing work which makes him feel frustrated,
which makes him feel remember and count the number of obligations he
has done on others( family members, society, nation,clients,friends)
etc means person needs lot of help and learning ( spiritualism) and is
badly suffering. I say, till you achieve level of satisfaction and
enjoyment it is perfectly in tune if you do not care for some people /
some responsibilities,some participation and sharing common goals. As
what a hurt, weak, hungry can give??? So try to first get. And the day
you feel your stomack/ coffers ( greed) are all full , the moment a
realisation comes that enough is enough goodness will flow
automatically from you as tea over flows from a cup when full.

Some other place I will take on size of your cup. For Kalmadi and
alike it can be 10000 cr which is less and will be unhappy till he
grabs more and more .For someothers like Late B. L. Tholiyaji it may
be anything above basic needs which is surplus and meant for giving
and sharing.

So coming back to main topic of my mail: WE must speak to self : World
goes on without I trying to be nice , without I trying to share
responsibilities, without I contributing to family, society, world,
without I having courtesy, even if I show my back, even if I take
responsibilty and do not do, even if I just lecture and advise, and
expect but do not do my bit. I shall and have never done anything
where I feel that society compelled me to do this, I did this because
some unseen culture/ system wanted me to do this way or that way. No I
will not do that way. I will do only what gives me happiness and makes
me feel satisfied. Because no unsatisfied soul can spread happiness.
Frustrated person can only spread poison. First lookafterself and then
only help others and be happy.
Thanks and Regards,

Alok Tholiya

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment