Monday, September 29, 2014

[rti4empowerment] Letter to CJI about a particular incidence about Collegium system

 

Friends,

I present link to the letter written by me to the Chief Justice of India narrating a particular incidence related with Collegium system that accidentally came to my notice.

I have presented these facts in public domain for larger public interest, for whatever worth they might be, with the intent of contributing to the betterment of the system, in an extremely critical area, that of judicial appointment process.

I await any responses from my friends. 

Amitabh and Nutan's World: Letter to CJI about a particular incidence as regards Collegium system

Amitabh Thakur
# 094155-34526

__._,_.___

Posted by: Amitabh Thakur <amitabhth@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment