Thursday, July 2, 2015

[rti4empowerment] Fwd: [tenantsofsaburi] u can bribe reliance staff and can take connection without having proper documents and without NOC of landlord

 



Alok Tholiya,

​Tholiya Bhavan,
10th rd, Santacruz east,
Mumbai 400055
Nr Vakola Highway Signal, next to Regency Hotel. ​
Tweet    @tholiya





    • Reliance power does not believe in transparency and hence no RTI works 
    • My complaint as to how connection was granted to unknown person and what documents 
    • he gave for connection is not replied by Reliance of Sh. Anil Ambani. 
    • ....Alok 

    Courtesy.Helpdesk@relianceada.com
Dear Mr.Tholiya,
ncy hence

Thank you for writing to us. We truly have all the intention to address your concern.

We have forwarded your complaint to the respective divisional office for appropriate action to be taken. The matter is being looked into on a priority basis.

We regret, incase you have been put to any inconvenience. 

We appreciate your feedback as it shall assist us in serving you better in future.


Warm Regards,

Customer Service Team
Reliance Energy

----- Forwarded by Anil Ambani/RelianceADA on 16/11/2010 10:51 AM -----
Mr Alok Tholiya <tholiya@yahoo.com>
15/11/2010 06:54 AM
To
MP Shri Anil Ambani <anil.ambani@relianceada.com>, Honourable Minister for Law & Justice Sh Hansraj Bharadwaj <hansrajb@sansad.nic.in>, Law Minister Veerappa Moily <vmoily@kar.nic.in>, Ministry of Consumer Affairs and Public Distribution <ranjna@fca.delhi.nic.in>, "Joint Secretary \(Coordination and Public Grievances" <jscpg-mha@nic.in>
cc
Subject
Fw: how to get relevant copies





1.   I am a landlord in Mumbai of a small building. But I dont live in that building named as Saburi.One day by chance it came to my notice that there exists a electicity meter connection in some unknown name. I wrote to Reliance energy against this and they replied that connection was given on valid documents. I asked to give them copies of same. They refuse.
How can I get copies of these docuemts as I am the owner of property and I have not issued any rent receipt or NOC then on what basis he cud secure connection ?? And when as a valid occupier u seek connection then they harrass u with lot of requirements.
2. In appeal court of small causes court my tenant submitted a particular document along with his one of the application. Copy of same was not given to me.When I asked repeatedly they evaded. My advocate telles me it is also not there with court copy filed by tenant. In reply to my RTI query registrar wrote that since I am the party in the matter I can apply to court directly and get copy. But it is not there in court files though there application shows it to be attched with application. How can I get same??

Alok Tholiya 

tholiya@hotmail.com


--
Posted By Blogger to tenantsofsaburi at 7/01/2015 06:07:00 PM

--
Posted By Blogger to tenantsofsaburi at 7/02/2015 04:18:00 AM

__._,_.___

Posted by: Alok Tholiya <atholiya@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment