Tuesday, January 1, 2013

[rti4empowerment] implement supreme court directives on police reforms - petitions

 

Subject: implement supreme court directives on police reforms - petitions

 
 
Created on 01-01-2013 and Updated on 01-01-2013 
 
This is to inform that the signatures made to petition number 02 (at change.org) will not get automatically delivered to its all/some of its intended recipients by default. 
 
I (the petition creator) will be mailing the entire list of signatures made periodically to some of its intended recipients on an annual or a bi-annual basis. 
 
 
Created on: December 25, 2007 Last Updated on: Tuesday, July 12, 2011 
 
There's some technical problem with http://www.thepetitionsite.com/ because of which I've been unable to edit/manage/update the petition number 03 w.e.f 12-July-2011. 
 
I (the petition creator) have tried contacting the site several times but have been successful only in the last week of December 2012. 
 
The customer care has extended its/petition closure date to December 31, 2015 from its previous/earlier closure date of December 31, 2012. 
 
I've requested it to rectify all the technical problems and to change the petition category to Human Rights as it is incorrectly showing its category as Animal Welfare (by default). 
 
I've also requested it to change the signature goal to 145 from its incorrectly being displayed goal of 1,000 (by default). 
 
I have told the customer care that I'd prefer updating the petition/petition's content / matter at my end only as it requires a lot of patience, manual alignment and formatting through trial and error methods. 
 
Unfortunately all the petitions that I've/I'd created till date on http://www.thepetitionsite.com/ are facing the same problems because of which I've been unable to edit/manage/update any of them. 
 
Moreover, I've been unable to create any new petition for the past 1.5 years or so. 
 
Tanveer
Syed Tanveeruddin
Tanveer / तन्वीर / ತನ್ವೀರ್
Syed Tanveeruddin / सैयद तन्वीरुद्दीन / ಸೈಯದ್ ತನ್ವೀರುದ್ದೀನ್
Mysore, Karnataka / मैसूर, कर्नाटक / ಮೈಸೂರು, ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment